Announcement

Collapse

Economics 301 Guidelines

This is the area where economic theories and trends are discussed.

Balance your checkbook before participating.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Fill it up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

It is 100% Rogue's fault - on that we agree.
    Yep. Now gas stations are all running out of gas as people panic buy.

Gas Shortage 2021 - All rogue06's fault!

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

Added a few steps for you.
      Actually I was complaining about the price having already risen prior to posting the OP.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Yep. Now gas stations are all running out of gas as people panic buy.

Gas Shortage 2021 - All rogue06's fault!
        And don't you forget it!

I has the powa to raise gas prices so unless you wanna see $10/gallon gas you better start sending me copious bacon bribes.

NOW!

smiley rub hands.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

POTD material. Perhaps Cow Poke's most insightful remarks this year.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            And don't you forget it!

I has the powa to raise gas prices so unless you wanna see $10/gallon gas you better start sending me copious bacon bribes.

NOW!

smiley rub hands.gif
            Heck no! I am working from home and don't even use any gas. I filled up already. Now I am set to make a killing.

I am selling a gallon of gas for $50, or 6 rolls of toilet paper or three 2x4s!

Comment

Heck no! I am working from home and don't even use any gas. I filled up already. Now I am set to make a killing.

I am selling a gallon of gas for $50, or 6 rolls of toilet paper or three 2x4s!
              And for two gallons you can get a sheet of plywood.

IOW, you can thank me for causing a spike in prices so you can profiteer.

Comment

Gas prices here remaining steady.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Gas prices here remaining steady.
                  And will remain so unless the bacon bribes cease.

Comment

And for two gallons you can get a sheet of plywood.

IOW, you can thank me for causing a spike in prices so you can profiteer.

Comment

In semi-serious news - how many people believe that it is totally coincidental that His Fraudulency has two major gas price spikes less than 6 months into his coup?
                      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

So now you can send me bacon in thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                          In semi-serious news - how many people believe that it is totally coincidental that His Fraudulency has two major gas price spikes less than 6 months into his coup?
                          Given how you have his Treasure Secretary, Pete Buttigieg, muttering about a substantial gas tax increase as well as charging mileage tax...

Comment

So now you can send me bacon in thanks
                            it's in the mail.

Comment

it's in the mail.
                              The agents in charge of monitoring you say they are certain that absolutely no bacon was put in the mail.

See? They all...

What the poopsicle?!?

Alright. Who authorized Kittix Tchekk ("Larry") to accompany you on this mission? He failed surveillance three times!

Comment

The agents in charge of monitoring you say they are certain that absolutely no bacon was put in the mail.

See? They all...

What the poopsicle?!?

Alright. Who authorized Kittix Tchekk ("Larry") to accompany you on this mission? He failed surveillance three times!
                                It's in the secret pirate mail. duh. You need to be patient. It is coming via ship, but they have to be careful to avoid the Royal Navy. But definitely on the way. For sure. Yup. Just around the corner.

BTW, that reminds me. I need to find an smiley sized gif of Secret Squirrel. find it for me.

Comment