Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

New Undercover Video of Planned Parenthood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Undercover Video of Planned Parenthood

I'm speechless. May God have mercy on us.

Source: FULL FOOTAGE: Second Planned Parenthood Senior Executive Haggles Over Baby Parts Prices

By the lunch’s end, Gatter suggests $100 per specimen is not enough and concludes, “Let me just figure out what others are getting, and if this is in the ballpark, then it’s fine, if it’s still low, then we can bump it up. I want a Lamborghini.

© Copyright Original Source

Full video:

And they are going to release a new video every week for awhile. If 60 Minutes did this kind of undercover work they would get a Pulitzer prize.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

It is sickening!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        It is sickening!
        Not according to our liberal brothers here!
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          Not according to our liberal brothers here!
          Then they ain't my brothers. They are sociopaths.

Comment

Leon, you should know better than this. I expect seer and the other people to sensationalized this, but why are you posting this not a week after the immediately debunked video by the same group?

If there was any actual evidence of wrongdoing then these would have been criminal investigations ages ago. What we actually have is heavily edited nonsense.

Edit: even the blaze. The blaze!! Is referring to the comment in the OP as an obvious joke http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...-group-claims/
            Last edited by Jaecp; 07-21-2015, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
              Leon, you should know better than this. I expect seer and the other people to sensationalized this, but why are you posting this not a week after the immediately debunked video by the same group?
              lol liberals are still pretending the video was "debunked"

If there was any actual evidence of wrongdoing then these would have been criminal investigations ages ago.
              Like we've forgotten how pro-choicers suppressed Gosnell investigations and suppress even news of pro-choice misdeeds on a regular basis.
              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Debunked . . . how? My first guess: Gatter was just kidding around with her meal mates.
                  The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Leon ... why are you posting this not a week after the immediately debunked video by the same group?
                    Planned Parenthood did not debunk that video, they admitted first and foremost that one of their persons spoke out of line. They then admitted that fetal tissue was sent to other companies, but that the pay wasn't any source of income... which I took to be true. Its immoral, but within the law.

They made some wrong arguments. That the video was heavily edited, when the full video that was released didn't change any of the conclusions.

This video is not heavily edited, and the quotes I've shown are objectively part of what she said. There was plenty of other things said equally reprehensible. The fact that she'd be willing to change the abortion technique under the table, against the awareness of the patient to result in a more intact extractions.

And I don't know entirely if she joked at the end. Obviously she doesn't expect them to pay her a Lamborghini, but its obvious that she expects that these payments are going to her. So the argument that these 'reasonable compensations' are just that... payments for transport, storage etc... and not part of some very corrupt business at Planned Parenthood is misguided.

I mean, why else would she say that she'd have to check around to see what anyone else are getting? I'm not sure how you could deny that this woman expects this money to end up in her bank account.

There is enough reason here to launch an inspection of their business.

If there was any actual evidence of wrongdoing then these would have been criminal investigations ages ago.
                    Why? There's plenty of corrupt business persons out there taking advantage of their job positions. This looks like a case of this.

What we actually have is heavily edited nonsense.
                    What's 'heavily edited' about it? I have a feeling you didn't even watch the video. Make some actual claims about the video that are based on objective evidence, and not hear say.

Comment

It was not debunked.

If there was any actual evidence of wrongdoing then these would have been criminal investigations ages ago. What we actually have is heavily edited nonsense.
                      Legal and moral are two different things.

Comment

Seriously Jaecp, sit down and watch all eight minutes. From now on if you want to argue that something is said, or isn't said, either make a reference to the video in its short version, or its full version.

Like it or not, she said exactly what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
                          Debunked . . . how? My first guess: Gatter was just kidding around with her meal mates.
                          I was referring to the first video being debunked, but yes, immediately after mentioning the car she goes "no no" or something, it's clearly a joke, so clear is the joke that not even The Blaze is trying to pretpretend it was serious and that's Glenn Becks site.

We don't even have the uncut video this time and some conservative news outlets are hedging their coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                            Seriously Jaecp, sit down and watch all eight minutes. From now on if you want to argue that something is said, or isn't said, either make a reference to the video in its short version, or its full version.

Like it or not, she said exactly what she said.
                            The Jaecps of the world tried to cover up Gosnell's murders of one woman and several kids born alive, what makes you think he has any interest here other than to defend Holy Abortion no matter the cost?
                            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

We don't even have the uncut video this time and some conservative news outlets are hedging their coverage.
                              Yes we do. I posted it in the OP. Here it is again.

Last edited by Leonhard; 07-21-2015, 04:34 PM.

Comment