Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

War Against White People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Guilting people for not being losers (which is what the talk of white privilege is) is nonsense.
    It's not that you should feel bad for not being a loser. It's that you shouldn't boast too much about "being a winner."
    Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

• Originally posted by fm93 View Post
      It's not that you should feel bad for not being a loser. It's that you shouldn't boast too much about "being a winner."
      No, it's not about that. It's about losers who feel the need to blame their own failures or bad luck on someone else looking with envy on people who did well and spitefully trying to ruin them. People who aren't losers or who don't suffer from severe envy don't care if successful people brag about their success or not. There isn't a single person on this planet crying about white privilege who isn't either an envy ridden loser or a grifter.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
        No, it's not about that. It's about losers who feel the need to blame their own failures or bad luck on someone else looking with envy on people who did well and spitefully trying to ruin them. People who aren't losers or who don't suffer from severe envy don't care if successful people brag about their success or not. There isn't a single person on this planet crying about white privilege who isn't either an envy ridden loser or a grifter.
        Which is why virtually every person I've ever seen positively comment on racial privilege is a well-educated, moderate-to-highly successful person.
        Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

• Originally posted by fm93 View Post
          Which is why virtually every person I've ever seen positively comment on racial privilege is a well-educated, moderate-to-highly successful person.
          Right, the grifters are usually the ones whose opinions get published and who make money off it. The losers are in the comments.
          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment