Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Happy Independence Day 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Independence Day 2015

Hope that everyone has a great day including those who live in all them thar foreign lands.

Here at rogue tech we began celebrating six minutes ago

0000000000rt-bottlerocket.gif

Maybe setting all the fireworks at once might have been over doing it just a little

But then, that's how we roll

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Happy Independence Day, to the all the Twebbers from the USA :)

Comment

Ditto!
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Yes. Happy Independence Day one and all!
        "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

You realize how rare it is to hear somebody refer to the holiday by the correct name? It's getting to be like that other holiday on the 25th of December.
          When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
            Yes. Happy Independence Day one and all!
            It's because the young'uns here have seen the movie where Will Smith kicks alien butt.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              It's because the young'uns here have seen the movie where Will Smith kicks alien butt.
              I knew someone that used to say "Happy Fireworks Day".
              "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                I'm hardly one of the young'uns

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  I'm hardly one of the young'uns
                  Truer words, my friend, truer words....
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Hope that everyone has a great day including those who live in all them thar foreign lands.

Here at rogue tech we began celebrating six minutes ago

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7822[/ATTACH]

Maybe setting all the fireworks at once might have been over doing it just a little

But then, that's how we roll
                    Is that really from Rogue Tech? I don't see a mushroom cloud in sight.
                    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Happy 4th of July and God bless murica lol.

Comment

And, once again, Red Skelton with the Pledge of Allegiance....

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                          Is that really from Rogue Tech? I don't see a mushroom cloud in sight.
                          Notice the families in the foreground? We had to tone it down for that reason. Sheesh, it's like you think were unresposable or sumthing.

Comment