Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The PC Police Purge Takes on Rap Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The PC Police Purge Takes on Rap Music

and here are examples.....
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

You already forgot about Tipper Gore and her agenda against violent, sexist, and profane music with the Parents Music Resource Center?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      and here are examples.....
      Doesn't surprise me in the least... I remember hearing about Social Justice Warriors trying to make Metal politically correct less than a year ago.
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
        Doesn't surprise me in the least... I remember hearing about Social Justice Warriors trying to make Metal politically correct less than a year ago.
        I'm confused. I thought his implication was that the "PC police" are not doing anything about rap music (thus the reason that there are no actual examples in his post).

Comment

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
          I'm confused. I thought his implication was that the "PC police" are not doing anything about rap music (thus the reason that there are no actual examples in his post).
          It could, or he did have some examples and he forgot to link to them.......this is CP remember, anything is possible
          Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
          1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
          -Ben Witherington III

Comment

If so... Point went completely over my head. Had 'one of THOSE days' at work today, so I'm a little on the tired side.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
              It could, or he did have some examples and he forgot to link to them.......this is CP remember, anything is possible
              And CP is just PC reversed. Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                Not gonna happen.
                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                  Not gonna happen.
                  Amen. Especially since I hear the 'politically correct' stuff is garbage.

Comment

That was my instant take on the post. If that is not correct, CP, please enlighten us.
                    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

You already forgot about Tipper Gore and her agenda against violent, sexist, and profane music with the Parents Music Resource Center?
                      RATS! Yeah, I forgot all about that. And how did that go?
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Is there supposed to be a link in the op? Cuz I don't see anything, and feel really dumb right now......

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                            Watch it buddy, or I'll report your thread, edit it, delete it, then ignore it!

Comment

And CP is just PC reversed. Coincidence? I think not.
                              That's because I am SO not PC.

Comment