Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Woman says: give me US$1 million or I abort my baby

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    That would be insane... How could someone deliberately get pregnant just so they could use the baby as a hostage???
    A person who thinks of using a baby as a hostage could definitely think about conceiving in order to do so. Evil knows no limits.


    Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      That would be insane... How could someone deliberately get pregnant just so they could use the baby as a hostage???
      Why should people like her care? It's just a lump of flesh to them, it's not like they think someone is actually getting killed when they get an abortion.
      ~Formerly known as Chrawnus~

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
        You people are stupidly easy to troll
        Yeah, which is why I said...
        Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        IF this is real, and IF somebody comes up with the money (or a substantial amount of money) it only encourages more "babies for ransom".
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Yeah, which is why I said...


          You wrote the post you're referring to because you're stupidly easy to troll?















































          ~Formerly known as Chrawnus~

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
            But let's assume it's just some moron trying to troll pro-lifers. In that case this whole charade is going to reflect far worse on the pro-choice movement rather than the pro-life movement, which means that pro-choicers should be protesting this stunt far more vigorously than us pro-lifers.
            And still, it just shows how sick the baby killers are -- I couldn't have even imagined that!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
              Why should people like her care? It's just a lump of flesh to them, it's not like they think someone is actually getting killed when they get an abortion.
              The abortion would still cost money if no one fell for the scam. I figure if people like that don't listen to ethical/moral reasons, then they may listen to economic/money reasons.
              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                You wrote the post you're referring to because you're stupidly easy to troll?
                Are you my OTHER brother?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Are you my OTHER brother?


                  You're probably old enough to be my grandpa.
                  ~Formerly known as Chrawnus~

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                    The abortion would still cost money if no one fell for the scam. I figure if people like that don't listen to ethical/moral reasons, then they may listen to economic/money reasons.
                    Nah, you and I pay for those now.
                    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post


                      You're probably old enough to be my grandpa.
                      He's old enuff to be my dad..... Grandpa nope not even close
                      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                      George Bernard Shaw

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                        He's old enuff to be my dad..... Grandpa nope not even close
                        It is technically possible to become a grandparent at a relatively young age.
                        ~Formerly known as Chrawnus~

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                          It is technically possible to become a grandparent at a relatively young age.
                          I'll be 62 in August. I'll be married 40 years in July.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            I'll be 62 in August. I'll be married 40 years in July.

                            I just turned 61. And will be married 43 years come next January.

                            My nephew was a grandpa before I was a grandma. He is 12 years younger than I.


                            Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                              I just turned 61. And will be married 43 years come next January.

                              My nephew was a grandpa before I was a grandma. He is 12 years younger than I.
                              That's too much date math.
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                                I'll be 62 in August. I'll be married 40 years in July.
                                I'm 24. So technically my post about you being old enough to be my grandpa was correct. You would have been around 37-38 years old when I was born. Young, but still well within the range of plausibility.
                                ~Formerly known as Chrawnus~

                                Comment

                                Related Threads

                                Collapse

                                Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Cow Poke, Today, 07:29 AM
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Cow Poke  
                                Started by firstfloor, Today, 03:49 AM
                                10 responses
                                32 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Cow Poke  
                                Started by Thoughtful Monk, Yesterday, 01:18 PM
                                3 responses
                                26 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Thoughtful Monk  
                                Started by rogue06, Yesterday, 10:44 AM
                                2 responses
                                49 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Sparko
                                by Sparko
                                 
                                Started by NorrinRadd, Yesterday, 01:15 AM
                                13 responses
                                106 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NorrinRadd  
                                Working...
                                X