Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

CSPOA and the upholding of the constitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Exactly -- so, unlike what the OP is seems to be implying, there was no intent on the part of the TSA related to his attending this convention. No "grand conspiracy".
    Precisely. Combine that with the various distortions, the "telephone" nature of the rumors (especially seeing that they seem to get even worse at each retelling), and the general dishonesty of the community from whence these assertions originate, I'd say that puts this rumor to rest.

And considering that this community, already known for dishonesty, has presented yet another reason to be skeptical of their claims, onefour1, I'd also be careful with their political claims.

Comment

Next topic!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

onefourone, one more of these ridiculously under-blown and pointless fake stories (when there are plenty of very real versions available to those willing to do a quick perusal of reputable anti-government sites) and I might just conclude you're a government agent paid to plant disinformation, as part of a broader campaign to paint all those who oppose the government in a bad light.

And if there's one thing I don't like, it's entryists and disinformation agents on my beloved forum. Even the smallest of flies carries the echo of the Lord of the Flies. Step up your game if you actually want to be of any use.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
          onefourone, one more of these ridiculously under-blown and pointless fake stories (when there are plenty of very real versions available to those willing to do a quick perusal of reputable anti-government sites) and I might just conclude you're a government agent paid to plant disinformation, as part of a broader campaign to paint all those who oppose the government in a bad light.

And if there's one thing I don't like, it's entryists and disinformation agents on my beloved forum. Even the smallest of flies carries the echo of the Lord of the Flies. Step up your game if you actually want to be of any use.

No need for one more. This post will be my last. When Shane Hargar went into the airport they asked him to go upstairs and straighten out two name controversy. He did and was headed to the gate when the TSA agent in question approached him. He asked why he was being questioned and the reply was that he was a suspicious character. He asked them why they found him to be a suspicious character and he could get no answer. The TSA agent acted as though his wanting to know was a hostile act and threated him that he knew people that were in his jurisdiction. Perhaps it was a vindictive TSA agent who did in fact make the call to someone that lead to Shane Hargar's administrative leave for simply not liking his attitude. But the reason they give for it being the two name controversy isn't consistent with the facts. Hagar and other media sources could only draw the conclusion that it was due to his attending the conference. The articles did state that he was given reason for his dismissal as being due to his political affiliations.

"On Tuesday January 28, a day after his return, Harger was placed on administrative leave and ordered by Sandoval County, NM, Sheriff Douglas C. Wood to disband his entire police department due to his “political affiliations”."

from the article "Chief of Police Harassed by Feds, Placed on Leave After Signing Pledge to Uphold Constitution "

That question should be asked and if they truly did state that is was due to his political affiliations, then something is amiss and someone is covering there behind with the two name controversy.

I would encourage you to listen to an interview with Shane Hargar toward the end of this radio broadcast: http://deadlinelive.info/podpress_tr...0/jb013114.mp3

Anyway I feel the animosity toward me in your post is without merit. But if you feel that way, I will find another place to blog.

thanks and God bless you.
          Last edited by onefour1; 02-09-2014, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by onefour1 View Post
            Anyway I feel the animosity toward me in your post is without merit. But if you feel that way, I will find another place to blog.
            Please don't leave on account of Epo -- that's his GOOD behavior. I think he's taken a likin' to ya.

We love you, 141
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment