Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Cultural Cleansing of the Southern States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cultural Cleansing of the Southern States

Who didn't see this politically correct move coming...

A full-fledged cultural cleansing of the Southern states is underway as lawmakers debate whether to remove Confederate flags and rename schools and parks named after Confederate war heroes.

*Tennessee lawmakers are demanding that a bust of Nathan Bedford Forrest be removed from the statehouse;

*Baltimore lawmakers want to rename Robert E. Lee Park;

*Dallas lawmakers are considering demands to rename Stonewall Jackson Elementary School;

*St. Louis lawmakers are debating over the future of a confederate statue in a city park;

*Commissioners in Hillsborough, North Carolina are debating whether to remove the words “Confederate Memorial” from a Confederate memorial.

*The Memphis City Council voted in 2013 to rename three parks – Confederate Park, Jefferson Davis Park and Nathan Bedford Forrest Park.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...es-begins.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/ple...ove-the-statue

That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

There was no way the left was going to stop with the flag. These people are despicable.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

They are smart. Erasing what vestiges of culture the South has will just make it easier to assimilate them. Muslim violence makes more and more sense in light of this behavior.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
          They are smart. Erasing what vestiges of culture the South has will just make it easier to assimilate them.
          The totalitarian left will not be happy until everyone not only acts like them but thinks like them. It really is pernicious.

Comment

Credit where it's due: I can actually sort of tell what this thread is about from the title. Thank you, Seer.
            Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
              Credit where it's due: I can actually sort of tell what this thread is about from the title. Thank you, Seer.
              I finally did something you like! The heavens be praised!

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                There was no way the left was going to stop with the flag. These people are despicable.
                Is this what you mean by "the left"? "Republicans, meanwhile, are leading the charge in South Carolina and Mississippi to remove the Confederate flag — called a symbol of hate and racism."
                “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                  Is this what you mean by "the left"? "Republicans, meanwhile, are leading the charge in South Carolina and Mississippi to remove the Confederate flag — called a symbol of hate and racism."
                  Yes, the Republicans are pretty left wing these days. Conservatism stands for heritage and tradition, it doesn't throw it away because some ill meaning nutjob demands it.
                  "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Of course, they are spineless, and being kowtowed by the political left or they will be labeled racist.

Comment

Yes, they're gutlessly folding to the liberal political correctness crap.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Baltimore lawmakers want to rename Robert E. Lee Park
                        Yeah, I think that's going a bit too far. I don't mind getting rid of the confederate flag, but some of those generals were pretty cool, despite being on the wrong side.
                        Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

When the pendulum swings back, it almost invariably swings too far.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

To hang a bonnie blue to protest or not decisions decisions......
                            A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                              To hang a bonnie blue to protest or not decisions decisions......
                              Most of the ignorant sheep won't know what it is. They will prolly think you are a Cowboys fan...
                              That's what
                              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment