Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    And, all too often, it's a train a'comin' full throttle.
    Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      Actually I think I found this one on Yahoo.
      Eww.

Comment

If you look for bad news you will surely find it, the trick is to BE good news to a person in your life.

See? I could right Christian copy with the best of them. Let's all pray for brother Seer now.

Comment

Originally posted by pancreasman View Post
          Let's all pray for brother Seer now.

Except you don't believe in God-so who do you pray to?
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Except you don't believe in God-so who do you pray to?
            Um, it was a joke.

Comment

Ah, Ann Coulter. Even in my car off land we have heard of her stupidity.
              So her light is strong enough to burn the progressives half a world away.

Looks like someone worth following.
              Last edited by Paprika; 05-28-2015, 02:30 AM.

Comment

See the last video on the bottom of the page.
                Well, Seer, what part of the long video are we supposed to take note of?

That Ann Coulter has guts? Or that the Mexican-born Ramos has guts for allowing her to air such blasphemous views on his show? That Coulter's arguing an incredibly obvious point: that mass illegal immigration will destroy America as you know it?

Comment

Originally posted by Paprika View Post
                  Well, Seer, what part of the long video are we supposed to take note of?

That Ann Coulter has guts? Or that the Mexican-born Ramos has guts for allowing her to air such blasphemous views on his show? That Coulter's arguing an incredibly obvious point: that mass illegal immigration will destroy America as you know it?
                  I like Ann, I often call her Ann of Arc. She seems to have more guts than most men. I mean she is a firebrand but that doesn't mean that she is wrong. Besides she is from my state...
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Um, it was a joke.
                    So if you were a praying man, what would you ask God for on my behalf?

Comment

So if you were a praying man, what would you ask God for on my behalf?
                      I would pray that you be released from hour relentless negativity and that you find a way to practically love your enemies with compassion. I would pray that love rather than anger be the main theme of your life.

Comment

I would pray that you be released from hour relentless negativity and that you find a way to practically love your enemies with compassion. I would pray that love rather than anger be the main theme of your life.
                        But I do love you pman - that is why I want you to repent, receive Christ as your Lord and Savior, and spend eternity in my company! Isn't that appealing to you!

Comment

I'm currently watching the whole thing and I'm enjoying it.

I like Ann, I often call her Ann of Arc. She seems to have more guts than most men. I mean she is a firebrand but that doesn't mean that she is wrong. Besides she is from my state...
                          Do you agree with her on this matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Paprika View Post
                            I'm currently watching the whole thing and I'm enjoying it.

Do you agree with her on this matter?
                            Pretty much!

Comment

Me neither. What's it about? Evil liberals would be my first guess.
                              There's this great summary on Breitbart.

Key quotes:
                              Conservative columnist and 10-time New York Times bestselling author Ann Coulter steamrolled Fusion host Jorge Ramos in an appearance Tuesday filled with dramatic moments, none more interesting than where Coulter got Ramos to admit he doesn’t believe there should be a limit to how many Mexicans the United States will allow into this country—either legally or illegally.
                              “One last question and you asked we ask on Twitter: Tell me anything new that is not known generally,” Ramos asked Coulter to wrap the interview about her new book, Adios America...Coulter trekked forward with her answer. “30 million illegals, not 11...More Nigerians than English since the 1970 immigration law,” she said. “Oh, that the people who passed the 1965 immigration law—Teddy Kennedy, the rest of the Democrats—they swore up and down it would not change the ethnic composition of this country. This has been the most dramatic historic ethnic change to any nation in world history. This is with lying to the American people—and without even consulting the American people on it, which is why I’m particularly enraged that every night I can see enthusiasm on MSNBC for ‘the browning of America, the browning of America, the browning of America.’ But if I say, ‘I don’t like what you’ve done,’ oh, that’s racist.”
                              After Ramos said he thinks “diversity” is “fantastic” and “beautiful,” Coulter wrapped the full segment with a question of her own for him. “We have taken in one quarter of the entire Mexican population,” Coulter asked him. “At what point will we have taken in enough, in your view?”

That’s where Ramos made his stunning admission. “I think that with the legal system—“ he started to answer. “Half the Mexican population? The entire Mexican population?” Coulter kept pressing. “No, I think with the legal system we wouldn’t need and we wouldn’t be having hundreds of people dying crossing the border,” Ramos replied.

“That isn’t an answer to the question,” Coulter corrected him. “One quarter of the Mexican population. How much more do we have to take?”

Ramos dodged again, essentially admitting he supports no limit whatsoever. “It’s an economic situation,” he said. “As long as you have people here who need immigrants and workers and as long as you have workers needing a job, they’re going to be coming here. It’s an economic situation.” Ramos wrapped the interview at that point.

Comment

Ann Coulter is all about selling books, and she's a genius at saying just the right thing to get attention, and sell more books.
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment