Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Positive DNA Sample from Pizza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
    How about you read this
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/22...cide-arrested/ and decide if it's a case of class warfare, or a very scary instance of a very dangerous murder suspect?
    Both.

Next question?

Comment

at Sparko.
      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Paprika View Post
        Both.

Next question?
        Not so fast. How do you conclude from that article there is class warfare?

Comment

Not so fast. How do you conclude from that article there is class warfare?
          Black blue-collar worker and ex-convict kills wealthy white CEO who formerly employed him.

Comment

You mean if the suspect, who apparently held people hostage, forced them to text and contact potential help to make them stay away, and dumped gas on them (after killing them apparently) to conceal a mass murder... and ordered in a pizza during all that... if that suspect was not blue collar, black, and an ex convict, this isn't about class warfare?

If the DNA profile should indeed be reliable, class warfare means nothing here.

Comment

Incidentally, wasn't the murdered housekeeper also non white and blue collar?

Comment

You mean if the suspect, who apparently held people hostage, forced them to text and contact potential help to make them stay away, and dumped gas on them (after killing them apparently) to conceal a mass murder... and ordered in a pizza during all that... if that suspect was not blue collar, black, and an ex convict, this isn't about class warfare?
                One member of a certain class kills other members of another class.

If the DNA profile should indeed be reliable, class warfare means nothing here.
                I'm not sure how this is in any way coherent.

Incidentally, wasn't the murdered housekeeper also non white and blue collar?
                Unlikely to be the main target, rather killed because she's a witness to the main crimes.

Comment

A person who holds people hostage, forces them to keep people away, lies to the husband of the housekeeper, orders pizza to feed himself, kills the hostages, and acts to cover up the murders, isn't acting on impulse. It takes a tremendous amount of coldness. It doesn't matter what the reason is.

What matters is...is the right person being accused?

Comment

at Sparko.
                    It was easy. Once I found your location through your carrier and IP address, I accessed your phone's GPS and watched you through a satellite and your phone's cameras. Then I watched you punch in your PIN, and used the X-ray capability of the satellite to search your purse for your SS#.

Creepy Stalking? Me? Never. It was just to prove a point. (Oh yeah, the satellite can read brainwaves and thoughts too.)

By the way, nice shoes.

Comment

A person who holds people hostage, forces them to keep people away, lies to the husband of the housekeeper, orders pizza to feed himself, kills the hostages, and acts to cover up the murders, isn't acting on impulse. It takes a tremendous amount of coldness. It doesn't matter what the reason is.

What matters is...is the right person being accused?
                      Not to mention...he may not have been alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        It was easy. Once I found your location through your carrier and IP address, I accessed your phone's GPS and watched you through a satellite and your phone's cameras. Then I watched you punch in your PIN, and used the X-ray capability of the satellite to search your purse for your SS#.

Creepy Stalking? Me? Never. It was just to prove a point. (Oh yeah, the satellite can read brainwaves and thoughts too.)

By the way, nice shoes.
                        Sparko...that wasn't me at the ATM.

Comment

A person who holds people hostage, forces them to keep people away, lies to the husband of the housekeeper, orders pizza
                          to feed himself, kills the hostages, and acts to cover up the murders, isn't acting on impulse.
                          I have not claimed otherwise.

Why do you rule out class warfare? What does the 'DNA profile' have to do with class warfare?

Comment

Sparko...that wasn't me at the ATM.
                            Hah! I got your DNA from the satellite image and ran it through the tweb moderator database so you can't fool me!

Comment

Originally posted by Paprika View Post
                              I have not claimed otherwise.

Why do you rule out class warfare? What does the 'DNA profile' have to do with class warfare?
                              Assuming the DNA is accurate, it doesn't matter why the crimes were committed. Whether the criminal is white, black, or blue for that matter, the right person (s) must be held responsible.

I'm sure their attorney, if s/he can't get the DNA thrown out, will try the class card, if nothing else flies. The crimes were so clearly deliberate, and cold (who kills a 10 year child?).

Comment

Assuming the DNA is accurate, it doesn't matter why the crimes were committed.
                                In court, quite probably. This does not exclude the crime from being part of class warfare, or appropriate discussion of it in that context outside the court.

Comment