Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

CBO on Obamacare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DesertBerean
    replied
    One or two of the predictions I heard at a leadership telecast in the year 2000 were about the workforce changing in the face of global pressures and the Internet among other things. More people...meaning more women....were expected to opt for working from the home, aided by the Internet. Hence the need for health care availability. I'm not really defending the way Obama was done although I really liked the removal of preexisting conditions...but I do believe the changing face of the workforce had something to do with it.

The process and the lack of transparency into pushing the ADA is my biggest beef.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    But, you're getting to see what's IN the bill, now that the democrats have rammed it through in the middle of the night!

Leave a comment:

• Zymologist
    started a topic CBO on Obamacare

CBO on Obamacare

The Congressional Budget Office estimates a significant negative impact on jobs because of Obamacare:

"In its latest U.S. fiscal outlook, the nonpartisan CBO said the health law would lead some workers, particularly those with lower incomes, to limit their hours to avoid losing federal subsidies that Obamacare provides to help pay for health insurance and other healthcare costs."

Source

It's almost like Obamacare was a bad idea or something.