Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Israeli government razing Bedouin village (that they initially forced them onto)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
    You're maybe weakly right on the generalities, absolutely wrong in the particulars, as Israel is actually being consistent in claiming the land for their greater people versus the opportunistic and insular tribesmen who have never had any loyalty or connections to the larger people of their country of birth despite numerous opportunities to do so OH SNAP IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME
    Cliven Bundy has no loyalty or connections to the larger people of his country either seeing how he supports mass Mexican immigration. OH SNAP IT REALLY IS EXACTLY THE SAME.

Anyway, it doesn't have to be exactly the same to you, it is the same thing to libertarians who want the government to leave people alone.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      Cliven Bundy has no loyalty or connections to the larger people of his country either seeing how he supports mass Mexican immigration. OH SNAP IT REALLY IS EXACTLY THE SAME.
      I'm not getting any indications that he's worse or more opportunistic on immigration than Harry Reid, the primary antagonist in that conflict. Also, details on the cite, please. I expect you to at least minimally do what I did and type every name of every political personality into vdare.com's search to get a better and more thorough analysis of the personality in question than what you can recollect alone. No question that Peter Brimelow has the best one, and if he forgives him, I forgive him too, because he analyzes politicians and personalities for a living while I do it for a hobby.

Anyway, it doesn't have to be exactly the same to you, it is the same thing to libertarians who want the government to leave people alone.
      The enemy of my enemy is not always my friend, but I will generally refrain and encourage others to refrain from attacking a lesser enemy that is attacking a greater enemy, especially if he does so in a public, inspiring, communitarian, and valorous fashion. Bedouins and nomads are never encouraged to settle anywhere in the world except by Harry Reid types. Taking control of your own country's land in your own country's general interest is a Jeff Sessions move, and one I would encourage American politicians not already fully beholden to Satan to pursue at every opportunity.

On the other hand, if Mr. Bundy has been taking money from Mr. Adelson to go on speaking engagements anytime recently, feel free to disregard all of the above except the parts about nations having the general right to control their territory.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
        I'm not getting any indications that he's worse or more opportunistic on immigration than Harry Reid, the primary antagonist in that conflict. Also, details on the cite, please. I expect you to at least minimally do what I did and type every name of every political personality into vdare.com's search to get a better and more thorough analysis of the personality in question than what you can recollect alone. No question that Peter Brimelow has the best one, and if he forgives him, I forgive him too, because he analyzes politicians and personalities for a living while I do it for a hobby.
        Cliven Bundy's opinion on illegal immigration is the same as Harry Reid's. Let's not pretend that I need to do any homework, it's obviously you searched for his opinion on my prompting and you're now trying to Eposplain your way out of it. I don't care if Brimelow forgives him, because Bundy is irrelevant in the long scheme of things, except as a cautionary tale of how ruthlessly urbanization will devour those who don't submit to it. The Bedouins are another example.

The enemy of my enemy is not always my friend, but I will generally refrain and encourage others to refrain from attacking a lesser enemy that is attacking a greater enemy, especially if he does so in a public, inspiring, communitarian, and valorous fashion. Bedouins and nomads are never encouraged to settle anywhere in the world except by Harry Reid types. Taking control of your own country's land in your own country's general interest is a Jeff Sessions move, and one I would encourage American politicians not already fully beholden to Satan to pursue at every opportunity.
        Insular ethnic groups who mind their own business are not my enemy at all. And while I don't expect to ever have to deal with Israeli Jew tribalism I see little reason to encourage it beyond the bounds of Christian decency.

On the other hand, if Mr. Bundy has been taking money from Mr. Adelson to go on speaking engagements anytime recently, feel free to disregard all of the above except the parts about nations having the general right to control their territory.
        Mr. Bundy was mostly minding his own business which is why I supported him. The Bedouins are also mostly minding their own business which is why I support them. If the State, be it Reid or Netanyahu, seeks to forcibly urbanize people on the periphery of progressive degeneracy then I will stand against them, even if I have nothing in common with them (Bedouins) or even have something against them (Bundy).
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment