Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

New Black Panthers: We need to bomb nursuries and kill white babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Black Panthers: We need to bomb nursuries and kill white babies

Yeah.

Amazing how racist they are, and want to complain about whites being racist.

Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/new-black-panther-leader-kill-white-babies-by-bombing-nurseries

In a video posted at Breitbart.com on Tuesday, a New Black Panther Leader identified by The Blaze as possibly being King Samir Shabazz, said that blacks will have to kill white babies “seconds” after they’re born, while suggesting bombing nurseries.

The Blaze also noted that the host, presumably Shabazz, also said that "blacks are 'too scared' to drag whites out of their houses, skin them, hang them in trees, drag them behind trucks, and pour acid on them. He talks about that as he announces the desire for a new 'military.'”

In another piece of audio posted at Breitbart, New Black Panther Party Chief of Staff Michelle Williams said the black community in Tampa is "under siege," and attacked white people as well as black conservatives.

While ranting about why she hates white people, she "vowed that as long as whites keep characterizing blacks as '*****,' her 'feet [will be] on your ****** necks,'” The Blaze added.

In April, we reported that Williams was one of the New Black Panther Party members calling for violence against white people.

"I just want to say to all the listeners on this phone call, that if you are having any doubt about getting suited, booted, and armed up for this race war that we’re in that has never ended, let me tell you something…the thing that’s about to happen to these honkies, these crackers, these pigs, these people, these ********…it has been long overdue,” she said.

© Copyright Original Source

It kinda makes you all warm and fuzzy for black people, no?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Amazing how racist they are, and want to complain about whites being racist.
      It's even more amazing how you Yankees and Westerners in general don't want to have any serious conversations about race because it could lead to rayciss ideas being discussed, which is why you're headed towards serious racial warfare with likely multiple ethnic cleansings.

Comment

Originally posted by Paprika View Post
        It's even more amazing how you Yankees and Westerners in general don't want to have any serious conversations about race...
        Yeah, them Yankees and Westerners don't have a clue. Here in my part of Texas, however, our community is quite engaged in serious conversions about race, and we actually get along!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Here's our ministerial alliance - a rather old picture, but fairly representative of the racial makeup. The makeup of our community, however, is FAR more white, which goes to show, I would think, that at least our clergy folks are having that "serious conversation" about race. The guy under the big red arrow is our President, whom we have elected each year to our presidency for 14 years.

ministerial.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            It kinda makes you all warm and fuzzy for black people, no?
            well thank goodness not all blacks are racists and all whites are not racists either. These fringe nutjob groups scare me though. The NBP is as bad as the KKK and more vocal about it.

Comment

well thank goodness not all blacks are racists and all whites are not racists either. These fringe nutjob groups scare me though. The NBP is as bad as the KKK and more vocal about it.
              It's interesting - the libs have created an environment where white people can't complain about black people being racists, so some blacks wrap themselves up in that to be as racist as they can be.

Comment

It's even more amazing how you Yankees and Westerners in general don't want to have any serious conversations about race because it could lead to rayciss ideas being discussed, which is why you're headed towards serious racial warfare with likely multiple ethnic cleansings.
                Pap, where do you live exactly?

Most people are not racist and don't have a problem with other races, either at work or in their private lives. It is those fringe groups that keep trying to stir up trouble where it doesn't exist. They see racism everywhere and at the same time show that they are the racist ones. I have never accosted someone of another race, nor have I been accosted because of mine. I have friends of various races and we get along just fine. In my neighborhood there are blacks, whites, hispanics, and asians. Yet it is a nice neighborhood that has never had any problems whatsoever (except some rowdy college boys who rent a house down the street partying too loud)

Growing up in the military (dad was in the Army) we were always "integrated" and I went to school with people of all races. Never even thought about race growing up. We were just kids. And that was back in the 60s and 70s. The only race thing I remember was when I lived off of the army base when my dad was stationed in El Paso. There, whites were the minority. But the blacks and mexicans used to have "rumbles" at school because of gangs and racism. Being white we were pretty much ignored (thank goodness) because we were the minority.

So if we are headed to serious racial warfare, it is going to be because of racist groups like the NBP and KKK stirring up problems that don't exist in most people's lives.

You didn't comment on the news article. Do you think it is racist to call for killing white babies and bombing nurseries?

Comment

Singapore I believe.
                  That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                  - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Most people are not racist and don't have a problem with other races, either at work or in their private lives. It is those fringe groups that keep trying to stir up trouble where it doesn't exist. They see racism everywhere and at the same time show that they are the racist ones. I have never accosted someone of another race, nor have I been accosted because of mine. I have friends of various races and we get along just fine. In my neighborhood there are blacks, whites, hispanics, and asians. Yet it is a nice neighborhood that has never had any problems whatsoever (except some rowdy college boys who rent a house down the street partying too loud)

Growing up in the military (dad was in the Army) we were always "integrated" and I went to school with people of all races. Never even thought about race growing up. We were just kids. And that was back in the 60s and 70s. The only race thing I remember was when I lived off of the army base when my dad was stationed in El Paso. There, whites were the minority. But the blacks and mexicans used to have "rumbles" at school because of gangs and racism. Being white we were pretty much ignored (thank goodness) because we were the minority.

So if we are headed to serious racial warfare, it is going to be because of racist groups like the NBP and KKK stirring up problems that don't exist in most people's lives.

You didn't comment on the news article. Do you think it is racist to call for killing white babies and bombing nurseries?
                    My High School, Highland Springs High, was nicknamed Harlem Springs due to its overwhelming black population, but a nerdy cracker like me got along just fine. We just didn't care about race like that. It was never something to segregate yourself over, or to degrade someone over. It was just something like a different color of hair. It just was.
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

I expect an incoming attack on my country/society. Have at it.

Also the average person's refusal to have proper conversations about race for fear of being rayciss or encountering rayciss ideas. As one consequence in the resulting vacuum these extreme voices dominate.

I do. Your point is?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        Here's our ministerial alliance - a rather old picture, but fairly representative of the racial makeup. The makeup of our community, however, is FAR more white, which goes to show, I would think, that at least our clergy folks are having that "serious conversation" about race. The guy under the big red arrow is our President, whom we have elected each year to our presidency for 14 years.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6219[/ATTACH]
                        You are the one in the back left with the white hat, aren't you?
                        That's what
                        - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                          You are the one in the back left with the white hat, aren't you?
                          They took a more recent picture with me in it, but maybe it was too scary for distribution. This picture predates my arrival in the community.

Comment

I expect an incoming attack on my country/society. Have at it.
                            no it was a rhetorical question because you don't seem to know much more about America than what you see in the media.

Also the average person's refusal to have proper conversations about race for fear of being rayciss or encountering rayciss ideas. As one consequence in the resulting vacuum these extreme voices dominate.
                            You realize that "rayciss" is mocking the way some black people speak, right? So for someone calling for more "proper conversations" about racism, you might want to drop that phrase, because it is racist to mock black people's speech.

But I am betting the irony is lost on you.

I do. Your point is?
                            Instead of saying that, you immediately went on the attack of people not wanting to discuss racism seriously. I think that just shows that you have a one-track mind. This thread is about a whacked out fringe group of black racists who think killing white babies is a good thing. Yet that doesn't seem to get your attention at all. Blew right past you.

So drop the side track and discuss the OP, or go away and start your own "rayciss" thread.

Comment

no it was a rhetorical question because you don't seem to know much more about America than what you see in the media.
                              Ah well. Next time then, I hope.

You realize that "rayciss" is mocking the way some black people speak, right? So for someone calling for more "proper conversations" about racism race
                              Fixed for accuracy.

you might want to drop that phrase, because it is racist to mock black people's speech.

But I am betting the irony is lost on you.
                              I suppose the excuse "he used a badword!! so I don't want to talk" works as well as any.

Instead of saying that
                              I'm not sure why I am obliged to join in the group condemnation of the racism of the fanatics.

you immediately went on the attack of people not wanting to discuss racism seriously. I think that just shows that you have a one-track mind. This thread is about a whacked out fringe group of black racists who think killing white babies is a good thing. Yet that doesn't seem to get your attention at all. Blew right past you.

So drop the side track and discuss the OP, or go away and start your own "rayciss" thread.
                              As you said, they are fringe. The racial problems is much larger in scope and these threats need to be placed in the correct context, otherwise just going 'look how hypocritical and racist they are' achieves nothing.

Comment