Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

More Warming News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
    I think seer means well, but I don't think I want to continue in this thread if it turns into news blasting. I could play that game all night and post three critical article citations for every citation he came up with. That's not a dialogue though. I could get the same experience just typing words into Google.
    You're being naive young Skywalker.

He's playing stump the chump with you in a game where he simply wastes your time. These kind of people have no intention of reading or following up on the points you've made, nor do they plan to respect the amount of time it takes to write up in depth responses. Each time you have him, he'll simply move on to a new point without any acknowledgment of being incorrect. I know this because I've been to this rabbit-hole hundreds of times and given myself indigestion.

Comment

I won't participate in a seer bashing discussion Sea of Red, or slap you in the back for doing it. I've tried gracefully distancing myself from it, but don't go on. Seer is a very good friend of mine, and I respect him. He doesn't share the same opinions as me, and I disagree with him on a number of things, but I admire his determination.

Comment

I won't participate in a seer bashing discussion Sea of Red, or slap you in the back for doing it. I've tried gracefully distancing myself from it, but don't go on. Seer is a very good friend of mine, and I respect him. He doesn't share the same opinions as me, and I disagree with him on a number of things, but I admire his determination.
        That's fine.

Remaining loyal to friends is a good quality to have, which I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
          No, you actually can't. That is not how science works. There has never been, nor will there ever be such a thing as "settled science". All science is variable. The only thing you can be sure of in science is that it will change as new data and hypotheses are introduced.
          That was my point exactly. Perhaps I should have used sarcasm tags, eh?
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Thank you for that Leonhard.
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment