Ordinarily I don't ask people to stay out of my thread and don't care if they get derailed, but I'm gonna make an exception in this thread:

1. This conversation is for people right of center. If you are centrist or left of center please do not post here. If there is any dispute on the matter I will be the final arbiter of who is right of center for the purpose of this thread. Libertarians, whom I ordinarily consider to be liberals (the original liberals, actually) are allowed to post here, mostly because I don't really see the difference between the average tweb libertarian and the typical American conservative's opinion. Liberals who want to discuss this topic are free to start their own commentary thread.
2. Do not take the thread off-topic. Some of the conservatives here have a tendency to go off on wild tangents. I won't name any names but you know who you are.

The reason for these restrictions is that a lot of people are uncomfortable talking about certain topics and end up throwing up a lot of noise to avoid actually discussing it while still filling up the thread with garbage, often to the tune of dozens of pages.

Now, onto the main topic:

The subject of liberal racism is a common trope on conservative web sites and in conservative discussions. Countless examples, from the poor treatment of black conservatives to affirmative action are brought up as evidence that liberals are hypocrites who complain about racism while being racist themselves. Liberal racism is as much a pillar of modern conservatism as closet homosexuality. Meanwhile, the apparent hypocrisy has done little to slow the liberal onslaught of racism accusations, some real but most inane and entirely baseless. Despite that, conservatives continue to follow the original failed plan, which is to snark about it ad nauseam while society burns. From my own experience this has resulted in something of a backlash in the general population, and the backlash is almost entirely destructive in nature. Racist (and other isms) are becoming more common, blatant, vicious, and occasionally, funny. Conservatives' continued failure to protect society from increasingly unstable and deranged liberal behavior cannot be understated. It is my opinion, which I have expressed before, that within a couple of generations we will have enough anti-liberals (who are nevertheless not conservative, nor share much in common with them) that Hitler could be put on the ballot and have a shot at the presidency.

Which brings us to the actual point of this thread, which is the way forward: since it's blatantly obvious that liberals don't care about their disingenuous and hypocritical behavior, nor, more importantly, has pointing out said behavior done anything to move centrists towards disapproval or shame liberals into ending their onslaught, what else should conservatives do that doesn't involve whining about it and calling it a day? What, if any, is the solution? I mean aside from the Night of the Long Knives, Act 2.