Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Racist Babies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist Babies!!!

Indiana Democrat Says GOP Colleague’s 18-Month-Old Son Is Racist

An Indiana Democratic state representative made a shocking claim during a floor speech earlier this week when she said a Republican colleague’s 18-month-old toddler was scared of her because she’s black.

Rep. Vanessa Summers was debating the Religious Freedom Restoration Act on Monday when she speculated that Republican Rep. Jud McMillin’s young son is a fledgling racist.

“I have told Representative McMillin I love his little son, but he’s scared of me because of my color,” Summers speculated. “And that’s horrible.”

“It’s true,” Summers said in response to groans from the legislative body.

“And that’s something we’re going to work on. We’ve talked about it. And we’re going to work on it.”
    http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/27/in...-racist-audio/

Relevant story starts at 1 min 30 seconds:

This is big news. Somebody get Anderson Cooper to do a special on this.
    Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

Three words. What. An. Idiot.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Baby is probably terrified of her stupidity, more like......

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Or of her being a stranger?
          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Or of her being strange?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Has she ever actually been around small children? Based on this, I suspect not. Golly, a child who's acting afraid of a stranger. How unusual.
              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Lol...when I was young and naive, I thought a baby with African features was reacting to me because I was so different from her mom. I dunno...
                Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Sadly there are no blacks on tweb to speak out on this ladies stupidity.
                  "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
                  "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
                  Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

Well, I am ashamed for my state. I thought texas had the market cornered on idiotic democrats. All I know is that I did not vote for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      Well, I am ashamed for my state. I thought texas had the market cornered on idiotic democrats. All I know is that I did not vote for her.
                      I think that every state has at least one notorious moron in office that most residents would be quite happy if they decided to permanently relocate.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        I think that every state has at least one notorious moron in office that most residents would be quite happy if they decided to permanently relocate.
                        My hometown had a state legislator who lamented that giving women the right to vote was a sign of the erosion of the times. The kicker: This former state legislator is a woman.
                        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Seems we got a rather even mix of evil, and stupid. Well, at least it was that way, not sure how much evil is still there. We've had nightmares with local government stuff over here.

Comment

All I know is that I did not vote for her.
                            In this woman's world, that makes you a racist.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Can't believe how immature that baby acted
                              "Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith but they are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the passion of Christ." - That Guy Everyone Quotes

Comment