Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

No such thing as a USFG conspiracy--Lil P.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KingsGambit
    replied
    There have been conspiracies, by definition (i.e. Watergate was a criminal conspiracy). But very few of the outlandish ones have ever turned out to be true. Sooner or later, people talk. With, say, 9/11, with the sheer number of people it would have taken to pull it off, you would have thought somebody would have said something by now.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    If it were done in the open, how is it a conspiracy?

Leave a comment:

• Truthseeker
    started a topic No such thing as a USFG conspiracy--Lil P.

No such thing as a USFG conspiracy--Lil P.

Often Lil Pixie claims that I am a conspiracy theorist, as if she thinks my thinking is without due regard for any available fact, as if I invariably speculate fact-free.

Would she deny what I believe to be a fact is that the USFG from around 1864 to 1890 pushed a policy of genocide against the Amerindians? That the "reservations" are in fact concentration camps similar to the Nazi ones? Were she living in 1886, working for the US Army, and knowing what it was doing to the Amerindians, would she continue to do her job for years?

Sherman said, "The only good Indian is a dead Indian." Lil apparently would have us believe that the USFG never has committed acts of conspiracy in its entire existence. Therefore Sherman committed all those genocide acts against the Amerindians all by his lonesome self. Not even President U.S. Grant was involved. Sherman did all of those things without Grant's knowledge. (Boy we sure had many presidents who didn't know what was going on. Remember Reagan's "plausible denial" policy in the Iran-contra scandal?)