Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Sweden fights ISIS with employment program as per Obama's plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweden fights ISIS with employment program as per Obama's plan

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0LO1MR20150220

Reuters) - The Swedish government is shutting down a job coaching program for new immigrants after complaints that it was being used to recruit people for militant groups, a state official said on Friday.

The decision comes days after a gunman killed two people in neighboring Denmark at a synagogue and an event promoting free speech, increasing concerns about the threat of home-grown militancy in the Scandinavia region.

"We have been alerted by participants that coaches have tried to recruit them to terrorist organizations," said Patrik Svensson, spokesman for the National Labor Agency that runs the scheme, adding that the government had passed on the information to the Swedish security service to investigate.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

So now they're recruiting from other ethnic groups? I'm going by the picture by the way.
    "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
    "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
    Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerealman View Post
      So now they're recruiting from other ethnic groups? I'm going by the picture by the way.
      And from different lifestyles other than Muslim it seems. One is wearing an anarchist t-shirt it looks like (one in the middle), and another has the straight edge mark on his hand (the one to the right). Weird.
      "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

My school and others in my county has a high Somalian population which most if not all of them are Muslim.
        Anyway the other day a rival school had a student who left to join ISIS, and you can see him wearing the School shirt in an ISIS video.
        "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
        "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
        Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

The pic is unrelated, I just google imaged a pic of someone burning a Swedish flag to express my distaste with Sweden's pathetic traitorous leadership.
          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment