Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Bacon!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we'd do a FAR GREATER service to teach our young 'uns that "life is tough" and things won't always be kind or pretty - DEAL WITH IT..... we're creating an "everybody gets a trophy" society, and in the REAL world, it ain't that way. When they go to get a job --- IF they go to get a job --- they will not be hired on the basis of "everybody gets a job".
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Isn't this the same excuse you use when you do a panty raid in the Sorority?
      Nope - those are done fully informed and aware!

No, um... I mean... yeah, you're right, Bro!!!!!!!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

As we all know words can hurt

Jesse?

Comment

Isn't this the same excuse you use when you do a panty raid in the Sorority?
          Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Nope - those are done fully informed and aware!
          So how much are yo gonna pay me not to forward this to the mods in Sorority?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

So how much are yo gonna pay me not to forward this to the mods in Sorority?
            A buck three ninety eight.

And you're SPAMMING a very serious discussion thread. How much will you pay me not to tell Mossy?

Comment

A buck three ninety eight.

And you're SPAMMING a very serious discussion thread. How much will you pay me not to tell Mossy?
              Better than your typical offer of a buck two ninety five

And I'm always still in trouble again so that won't much matter. I think mossy would start worrying that something was seriously wrong if I stopped misbehavin'

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Cow Poke regularly calls me a poopiehead. I find that very offensive. I think I will go cry now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  Cow Poke regularly calls me a poopiehead. I find that very offensive. I think I will go cry now.
                  Both of y'all are nincompoopieheads

Comment

Both of y'all are nincompoopieheads
                    You say the sweetest thangs.

Comment

You say the sweetest thangs.
                      That's cause I'm just so darn lovable that I can't help myself

Comment

That's cause I'm just so darn lovable that I can't help myself
                        That's why Mom always liked you best You were MUCH better at faking sincerity, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                          I stand by my opinion of "Politically Incorrect," but this is just a dig at Muslims to put the thread here. It does not belong as it has nothing to do with discussing the religion of Islam.
                          How so? I STRONGLY disagree.

This article has EVERYTHING to do with the infiltration of Muslim culture into Western civilization.

Modern developed culture is slowly collapsing due to pandering to a 7th century misogynistic anti-Semitic anti-Christian fast-growing and invasive religion.

I'd love to hear "siam" address this.

K54

P.S. I realize that most of you hate me, but you need to wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by klaus54 View Post
                            How so? I STRONGLY disagree.

This article has EVERYTHING to do with the infiltration of Muslim culture into Western civilization.

Modern developed culture is slowly collapsing due to pandering to a 7th century misogynistic anti-Semitic anti-Christian fast-growing and invasive religion.

K54

P.S. I realize that most of you hate me, but you need to wake up.
                            The users of this forum are, as a whole, fully aware of the threat of radical Islam. Also, the Islam section is for theists only so more people can discuss it in Civics anyway.
                            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

K54
                              Well if you look at it from the evolutionary perspective Islam is doing pretty well, especially with procreation. And in the end that is all that matters - correct?
                              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Tell us something new.

If he is up for it.
                                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment