Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

I Consider Myself First

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psychic Missile View Post
    You think they feign their Christianity? How can you know that? One story that comes to mind that seems in total opposition to that idea is the Biblical quotes on memos from Rumsfeld.
    The story shows Rummy was NOT feigning? Or you know him well enough that you can know he was NOT feigning?

I have read much about Rummy and the Bushes that tends to make me think little of their probity. For example I think Dubya and others lied the USA into attacking Saddam and Iraq.
    Last edited by Truthseeker; 02-16-2015, 06:26 PM.
    The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
      The story shows Rummy was NOT feigning? Or you know him well enough that you can know he was NOT feigning?

I have read much about Rummy and the Bushes that tends to make me think little of their probity. For example I think Dubya and others lied the USA into attacking Saddam and Iraq.
      I think there's no reason for Rumsfeld to have added the quotations unless he was trying to appeal to Bush's Christian beliefs.

Comment