Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

XTreme sex ed: America's educators ensure memorable first time for one lucky student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XTreme sex ed: America's educators ensure memorable first time for one lucky student

This ain't your granddaddy's banana condom lesson.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hear-case.html

The girl was said to have become involved in the plan after faculty members at Sparkman Middle School in Toney, Alabama, received complaints that a boy had been luring classmates into bathrooms and asking them for sex.
    Despite the constant allegations of sexual misconduct, he could not be punished because he had not been 'caught in the act'.
    Therefore a teacher asked the young girl to meet him in the bathroom but would rush in before anything could happen, according to court documents.
    The plan took a horrifying turn when the suspect asked the girl to meet him in a different bathroom - meaning no one came in to save her.
    Now this is how you leave a lasting impression on your students. Taoist take note.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

This is a big local story around here. The OP's claim that "American educators" are doing this is completely incorrect. The key "educators" here are a teaching assistant and a school vice principal. The idea of setting up the sting was the teaching assistant's idea. That teaching assistant is alleging that the vice principle approved the plan and went along with it. The vice principal, of course, is claiming that the teaching assistant never told her what was happening. There is a lot of finger-pointing.

The article linked in the OP doesn't mention that both the boy and the girl were "special needs" students. That is, retarded.

Needless to say, actual educators are horrified by the whole thing, and both of these people involved will never find another job in education. The implication that this sort of thing is condoned by "American educators" is profoundly dishonest.

Comment

Select a story that is an extreme, and then portray it as the norm to denigrate an entire group. It's all liberals' fault.

Comment

Originally posted by phank View Post
          This is a big local story around here. The OP's claim that "American educators" are doing this is completely incorrect. The key "educators" here are a teaching assistant and a school vice principal. The idea of setting up the sting was the teaching assistant's idea. That teaching assistant is alleging that the vice principle approved the plan and went along with it. The vice principal, of course, is claiming that the teaching assistant never told her what was happening. There is a lot of finger-pointing.

The article linked in the OP doesn't mention that both the boy and the girl were "special needs" students. That is, retarded.

Needless to say, actual educators are horrified by the whole thing, and both of these people involved will never find another job in education. The implication that this sort of thing is condoned by "American educators" is profoundly dishonest.
          I can go along with most all of what you said, Phank, with the exception that "both of these people involved will never find another job in education". You don't know that. Stranger things have happened.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by pancreasman View Post
            Select a story that is an extreme, and then portray it as the norm to denigrate an entire group. It's all liberals' fault.
            You are slipping, fella. I have to agree with this one.
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Anybody else creeped out by this thread title joking about how a rape victim's experience was "lucky"?
              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                Anybody else creeped out by this thread title joking about how a rape victim's experience was "lucky"?
                At first I guessed it was Epo. But I wasn't surprised when I saw who it actually was.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

But, yeah, the logic of this thread is just as dumb as if somebody started a thread about "America's preachers abusing kids" every time some church had an abuse scandal.
                  "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                    I am routinely creeped out by sarcasm.
                    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                      I am routinely creeped out by sarcasm.
                      Gee, tell me more, I'm so interested.

Comment