Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Competitive Procreation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competitive Procreation

Is this Civics?

Christian friends; we have a common enemy. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. So, let’s get busy, friends.

“In Islam, all non-Muslims are called unbelievers or infidels. The treatment of the infidels in Islam is divided into two categories. The polytheists, pagans, idolaters and heathens have the choice of converting to Islam or suffer death. The Jews and Christians, whom the Koran calls people of the book, can retain their religion but on the sufferance of accepting humiliation and subjugation to Islam and payment of Jizyah (poll-tax) to the Islamic rulers.”

The enemy:
    “Allah: The supreme God of all creation. He is known as “God” or “Father” to the Christians, and as “El” or “Yahweh” to the Jews. Yes, the one true God wants to humiliate Christians.

Muhammad: The last messenger of God to all mankind. He was the seal of the prophets of God, who included prophets Abraham, Noah, Moses, Jesus, and many others.

Islam: The last message of God to all mankind. It was sent down upon prophet Muhammed (pbuh), recorded in broad outlines in the Qur’an, and described in detail in the Sunnah. It is an Arabic word which means “Submission to God”.”

Competitive procreation – the bloodless Jihad. Islam is winning - wake up!!
    Howard the Humongous will tell you all about it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4FkcoHCgU
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
    “not all there” - you know who you are

This belongs in Fruitcake Theology. Or maybe the padded room.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Don’t panic CP. I’m getting high on Howard Bloom. I just bought his book “The Mohammed Code” this morning. Let’s see what we’re up against. We’re going to have to do this together.

First – recognise the threat. That is stage 1. You are at stage 0; you think that none of this really matters. Why: because you do not understand death. Neither do the Muslims. That is the foundation of the danger to what we regard as civilisation.

Death by analogy:
      When the tungsten filament of a light bulb eventually breaks we do not ask where the light goes. We should not wonder either where the life goes when a person dies. All religions fail the light-bulb test and read more into the situation than is really there to see. Particularly in the case of Islam it is an error of perception from which much suffering flows.
      Last edited by firstfloor; 02-12-2015, 07:33 AM.
      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        I don't think so, especially on the procreation issue.
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          I don't think so, especially on the procreation issue.
          Indeed seer. I am standing shoulder to shoulder with Christians against Allah: The supreme God of all creation. I also am a product of Christendom and proud of my heritage but it is not going to be good enough to wait for Jesus to pitch up. No, we are going to have to get our own hands dirty. The fundamentalist warlike Mohammedans are going to be very difficult to beat and just about our only advantage is our modern scientific education. We will have to form an alliance of the enemies of Islamic extremism and that will need to include modernising elements in Islam itself (if they really exist), Russia, China and a few other unlikely bedfellows. Let’s crack on.

P.S. I may have said the occasional rotten thing about Christianity but I don’t think that ought to stop us being friends.
          Last edited by firstfloor; 02-12-2015, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
            Indeed seer. I am standing shoulder to shoulder with Christians against Allah: The supreme God of all creation. I also am a product of Christendom and proud of my heritage but it is not going to be good enough to wait for Jesus to pitch up. No, we are going to have to get our own hands dirty. The fundamentalist warlike Mohammedans are going to be very difficult to beat and just about our only advantage is our modern scientific education. We will have to form an alliance of the enemies of Islamic extremism and that will need to include modernising elements in Islam itself (if they really exist), Russia, China and a few other unlikely bedfellows. Let’s crack on.

P.S. I may have said the occasional rotten thing about Christianity but I don’t think that ought to stop us being friends.
            Actually FF, I don't think the necessary alliances will ever come about. I don't have a lot of hope that the West with either beat radical Islam or even curtail it. Not while political correctness is our dogma.
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Radical Islam is only permitted to fester in the West because it makes a good distraction for dumb conservatives. Liberals are in charge and the primary enemy we should focus on. If it weren't for them Islam would be a non-issue.
              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment