Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Fake Kidnapping...Really, People?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Kidnapping...Really, People?

Family decided to teach the boy a lesson. Somebody please tell me they got a screw loose...all of them.

http://fox2now.com/2015/02/05/police...ke-kidnapping/
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

So now the poor little guy will probably end up in a foster home where there could be very real danger of further abuse.

Dreadful.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

But that does remind me of when I was a kid. I told my mom I was going to run away. She said "fine" and packed me a suitcase.

I decided to teach my parents a lesson, so I took the suitcase and ran off. To the front yard, where I hid under a bush. I could see everything but nobody could see me.
      When my mom found out I had really ran away she called my dad and some neighbors and they all ran around trying to find me. Eventually in the afternoon, I came out of the bush and revealed that I was hiding in the front yard the whole time.

I got the spanking of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        I decided to teach my parents a lesson, .... I got the spanking of my life.
        That explains a lot.
        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
        “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          So now the poor little guy will probably end up in a foster home where there could be very real danger of further abuse.

Dreadful.
          Yeah except after what the people allowed to happen to the boy, it really is worthy of a CPS investigation...... Seriously talk about a screw loose.....
          A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
          George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
            That explains a lot.
            Yep. He obviously should've been spanked much, much more often.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              Yep. He obviously should've been spanked much, much more often.
              My mom liked to lecture me - on and on and on. I would tell her to just spank me and get it over with.

Comment

I like this punishment that a local barber gave his son for misbehaving and is now offering free of charge. He calls it the Benjamin Button haircut:

bricut.jpg

This barber will publicly shame your misbehaving kid with an old man’s haircut

This Barber Will Give Your Misbehaving Kid an Embarrassing Haircut as a Unique Form of Punishment

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  I like this punishment that a local barber gave his son for misbehaving and is now offering free of charge. He calls it the Benjamin Button haircut:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3884[/ATTACH]

This Barber Will Give Your Misbehaving Kid an Embarrassing Haircut as a Unique Form of Punishment
                  It will probably become a fad and all the kids will want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    It will probably become a fad and all the kids will want it.
                    In a culture that darn near worships youth this seems highly unlikely.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3884[/ATTACH]

I hope he enjoys his kid being bullied, because there's a thing called a "fresh cut" and no black kid likes it.
                      Last edited by Cerealman; 02-06-2015, 04:04 PM.
                      "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
                      "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
                      Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

What exactly is a fresh cut?
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                          What exactly is a fresh cut?
                          Whenever a kid got a haircut(often black) all the kids would yell "Fresh cut!", and smack his head.
                          "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
                          "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
                          Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerealman View Post
                            Whenever a kid got a haircut(often black) all the kids would yell "Fresh cut!", and smack his head.
                            Could that be more of a regional thing? And it sounds like you're saying that he wouldn't be bullied for that specific haircut but getting any haircut.

Comment

Could that be more of a regional thing? And it sounds like you're saying that he wouldn't be bullied for that specific haircut but getting any haircut.
                              With a haircut like that it's not hair to see that he'll get bullied anyway, whether or not "fresh cut" is a thing where he lives or not.

Comment