Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

62 year old teacher bodyslammed in class, doesn't even defend himself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 62 year old teacher bodyslammed in class, doesn't even defend himself

This teacher was bodyslammed to the ground by a high school student because he confiscated his cell phone (permissible under school rules). He didn't even defend himself; possibly because he was afraid of getting fired?

I'm pretty critical of teacher unions and the demands they've made, but shouldn't they at the very least have the right to defend themselves against physical threats? It's like they have the rights they don't need and lack the ones they actually do need.

http://www.northjersey.com/towns/pat...cher-1.1239201
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Cue epoetker in three, two, one...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Seems to me you don't need Epo to notice the same things he does.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
        This teacher was bodyslammed to the ground by a high school student because he confiscated his cell phone (permissible under school rules). He didn't even defend himself; possibly because he was afraid of getting fired?

I'm pretty critical of teacher unions and the demands they've made, but shouldn't they at the very least have the right to defend themselves against physical threats? It's like they have the rights they don't need and lack the ones they actually do need.

http://www.northjersey.com/towns/pat...cher-1.1239201
        I'd beat the crap out of the kid then sue the school if they fire me.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
          /thread

Comment

Remember to first wipe your fingerprints off a knife before planting it in his still twitching fingers.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

My wife's uncle got beat up in school by his student in auto shop because the student got a 0 for not turning in a paper. He didn't defend himself either, and got a pretty bad black eye. He was told that if he had retaliated, the school board would have been forced to terminate him.
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

You and me both. Punks.
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  I'm just here to correct your dead link. Here's the video. You may notice anything that may have been omitted in the written account at your leisure, but the face that you invoked my name implies that you guessed it beforehand. Excellent progress, you may in fact start actually thinking independently at some point! Until then, Darth, please explain for the good people why doing what you proposed would likely lead to far worse than firing, given who holds the megaphone.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
                    Until then, Darth, please explain for the good people why doing what you proposed would likely lead to far worse than firing, given who holds the megaphone.
                    It won't. Liberals are paper tigers. Fight them and they'll usually slither off looking for easier prey.

Comment

It won't. Liberals are paper tigers. Fight them and they'll usually slither off looking for easier prey.
                      But it wasn't a liberal in the video, now, was it? A pancreasman or JimL would of course slither off pouting, but they're not exactly the type of people to get physical in the first place, are they?

Comment

But it wasn't a liberal in the video, now, was it? A pancreasman or JimL would of course slither off pouting, but they're not exactly the type of people to get physical in the first place, are they?
                        the kid that assaulted my wife's uncle was white.
                        That's what
                        - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                          the kid that assaulted my wife's uncle was white.
                          Sounds like he was Southern with a too-large dash of the entitlement mindset. Still, liberals themselves don't really tend to take shop class or respond violently in a physical sense to insults to their honor (in this day and age, at least.) Their MO is more about enabling freedom for unprovoked aggression by blaring the media, legal, and academic megaphone as loudly and constantly as possible against Unacceptable Individuals who do anything the slightest bit unfashionable (punk kids are in the "Troubled Youth" category.)

Which is why the guys who are supposed to be in charge do not in fact retaliate to physical threats-they know perfectly well what happens in the aftermath if you do. So as long as liberals exist in media, academia, and government, you do not in fact have the ability to effectively and consistently exercise authority, especially in ways which reinforce the discipline of a heirarchy, in any traditional sense in your workplace, or, increasingly, your family and personal life. All decisions must ultimately answer to the whim of the mob, its handlers, and its interpreters.

Comment

Oh, you were referring to getting Zimmermanned. That sounds like a remote possibility, especially with video of the incident, since it wouldn't get to the point where someone needed killing. Zimmerman (and Michael Brown) didn't have their demise taped so the race hustlers had more room to work with.

Comment

I don't understand the cognitive dissonance between complaining that certain individuals are "race hustlers"... and at the same time turning every conceivable topic into being about race.
                              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment