Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

62 year old teacher bodyslammed in class, doesn't even defend himself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
    Sounds like he was Southern with a too-large dash of the entitlement mindset.
    Almost. Poor white trailer park trash.

Still, liberals themselves don't really tend to take shop class or respond violently in a physical sense to insults to their honor (in this day and age, at least.)
    Some do.

Their MO is more about enabling freedom for unprovoked aggression by blaring the media, legal, and academic megaphone as loudly and constantly as possible against Unacceptable Individuals who do anything the slightest bit unfashionable (punk kids are in the "Troubled Youth" category.)
    I call them the "Need their behinds whipped more" category.

Which is why the guys who are supposed to be in charge do not in fact retaliate to physical threats-they know perfectly well what happens in the aftermath if you do. So as long as liberals exist in media, academia, and government, you do not in fact have the ability to effectively and consistently exercise authority, especially in ways which reinforce the discipline of a heirarchy, in any traditional sense in your workplace, or, increasingly, your family and personal life. All decisions must ultimately answer to the whim of the mob, its handlers, and its interpreters.
    Gotta say that you are correct on that. He was told that he was "lucky" that he didn't retaliate by the Principal because they didn't want the hassle of a news story to say that a teacher hit a student for ANY reason. Kinda made me sick.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
      I don't understand the cognitive dissonance between complaining that certain individuals are "race hustlers"... and at the same time turning every conceivable topic into being about race.
      Who are you talking about, exactly?
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment