Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Liberals Should Rejoice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberals Should Rejoice!

After all it is all about the love - correct?

“What It’s Like to Date Your Dad” is, frankly, a sensational and often-disturbing exchange between the clinical interview questions and the detailed answers of a woman who hadn’t had contact with her father since she was five years old and then began having sex with him when they re-kindled their relationship. She was 17 at the time, he was in his mid-to-late-30s. She tells Science of Us that they are in love, that they are engaged to be married, and that they plan on having children—with the blessing of his parents, even.
    http://www.salon.com/2015/01/16/what...boo_sexuality/

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/01...-your-dad.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Already a thread... and why should a liberal have anything to do with this? You do realize liberal isn't a synonym for "anything I find disgusting", right?

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...hen-Shame-Dies
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
      Already a thread... and why should a liberal have anything to do with this? You do realize liberal isn't a synonym for "anything I find disgusting", right?

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...hen-Shame-Dies
      Nonsense, it was not the conservative mind set that fueled the sexual revolution or the redefinition or marriage. This should be right in their wheelhouse...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

I'm guessing that you think you're providing some implicit reductio ad absurdum against same-sex marriage, in which case, no, you're not. For starters, many same-sex couples marry in part because they want to create new families together; obviously a daughter and her father can't create a new family through marriage, because they already ARE part of the same family.
        Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

Already a thread... and why should a liberal have anything to do with this?
          In the specific? Because the same reasoning used to premit this is also used to permit every other deviance mainstream liberals are pushing. This is just a taste of things to come, like homosexuality was 10-20 years ago.

In general? Because liberalism is the umbrella term for all freedumb based ideologies.
          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
            I'm guessing that you think you're providing some implicit reductio ad absurdum against same-sex marriage, in which case, no, you're not. For starters, many same-sex couples marry in part because they want to create new families together; obviously a daughter and her father can't create a new family through marriage, because they already ARE part of the same family.
            Gays could create new families together by having one adopt the other. So marriage is not necessary. They get married because they want to create a specific type of family, a nuclear family. Just like the father/daughter couple. I'll leave the debate as to which of the "nuclear families" formed is more warped to others.
            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
              For starters, many same-sex couples marry in part because they want to create new families together; obviously a daughter and her father can't create a new family through marriage, because they already ARE part of the same family.
              That was incredibly silly. And they are planning to have kids. But you should be happy square, this is very enlightened! In keeping with the new cultural mores.

Comment

Seer, I am thinking that you are all wet on this one.
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Anyone else here thinking this is a hoax?

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
                    Anyone else here thinking this is a hoax?
                    I'm leaning that way. There are some things in there that just do not add up. A fifth grade boyfriend who got a girl pregnant and then the girl fell asleep with a cigarette in her mouth and what even???

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
                    "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
                    Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                      In the specific? Because the same reasoning used to premit this is also used to permit every other deviance mainstream liberals are pushing. This is just a taste of things to come, like homosexuality was 10-20 years ago.

In general? Because liberalism is the umbrella term for all freedumb based ideologies.
                      You haven't seen all the libertarians practically tripping over themselves to brag about their organized tolerance of sexual deviancy?
                      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

This liberal IS rejoicing. Yay, the collapse of civil society, just what I'm aiming for. My lizard overlord will be pleased!

http://www.liberalamerica.org/2014/0...really-creepy/

Comment

Originally posted by pancreasman View Post
                          This liberal IS rejoicing. Yay, the collapse of civil society, just what I'm aiming for. My lizard overlord will be pleased!

Yes cuz that's what all of us who lean to the left want, the moral degredation of everything.....
                          A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                          George Bernard Shaw

Comment

You haven't seen all the libertarians practically tripping over themselves to brag about their organized tolerance of sexual deviancy?
                            I consider libertarians to be a subset of liberal*, so that doesn't surprise me one bit.

*Pretty sure I've said this before.

Comment

Originally posted by pancreasman View Post

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, other than once again reminding us that liberals are degenerate perverts who project their desires to have sex with their daughters on men who care about their daughters' well being. Or maybe you're trying to broadcast the fact that the average liberal dad has no trouble with running a train one hundred men deep on his daughter.

Comment