Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Dindo Nuffin, PhD shot dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phank View Post
    The linked article quotes the criminal's parents. Heck, even Jeffrey Dahmer's mother said he was a really good boy, just a little confused. The parents are always going to try to find some way, ANY way, that their criminal son could have survived.

I'm not surprised, of course, that quoting grieving parents is being generalized to label as jackasses anyone who has a problem with NON criminal NON armed citizens being shot. But hopefully, some people will realize this is not tenable.

So for the record, as one of those alleged jackasses, I'm saying this guy got exactly what he asked for, and the Good Samaritan deserves a medal.
    Who did that?
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      I didn't include Eric Garner, I included his supporters (who are generally the same as Michael Brown's). Eric Garner wasn't trying to murder someone. And nobody was trying to kill him, his death was an accident, unlike Brown's, which was both intentional and deserved. I'm not the one who dragged Eric Garner's death into a frivolous campaign, so if you have a problem with it you might want to take it up with his supporters.
      So you think that Eric Garner's supporters are trying to murder you?

http://defund.com/family-of-armed-ro...arry-shot-him/

This is a good reminder that most of these "hands up, don't shoot", "I can't breathe" jackasses are not acting in good faith and there is no common ground on which any agreement can be had with them. You will either let them murder you whenever they feel like it or they will make your life a living hell.
      βλέπομεν γὰρ ἄρτι δι᾿ ἐσόπτρου ἐν αἰνίγματι, τότε δὲ πρόσωπον πρὸς πρόσωπον·
      ἄρτι γινώσκω ἐκ μέρους, τότε δὲ ἐπιγνώσομαι καθὼς καὶ ἐπεγνώσθην.

אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

Originally posted by robrecht View Post
        So you think that Eric Garner's supporters are trying to murder you?
        No, they just want the option on the table. Some because they want to murder me personally, some because they might want to murder me, or feel the need to murder me in the future, some because they want protection for people who might want to murder me as these people belong to their family/clan/race. Eric Garner's just a convenient prop for achieving that end.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

No, they just want the option on the table. Some because they want to murder me personally, some because they might want to murder me, or feel the need to murder me in the future, some because they want protection for people who might want to murder me as these people belong to their family/clan/race. Eric Garner's just a convenient prop for achieving that end.
          Any evidence to support your delusional belief?

Comment

Any evidence to support your delusional belief?
            We're talking about people protesting the death of a guy who got shot attacking a police officer. The same people who protested the death of a guy who was pounding someone's face into concrete "MMA style". This IS evidence. What other kind of evidence would you like?
            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

Cop guns down He A Good Boy for shooting at other savages. The savages then assault the cops for trying to save their lives:

http://madworldnews.com/officer-kills-active-shooter/

“A Texas City officer arrived at that parking lot and saw the individual firing his handgun in the direction of people and drew his service weapon,” said Chief Burby. “The decedent turned towards the officer pointed his handgun at the officer. The officer then fired his weapon, striking the decedent.”

“There was a large disturbance that occurred after the shooting. Rocks and bottles were being thrown at the officers. A county-wide assist was dropped by the Texas City Police Department.”

While police haven’t identified the deceased suspect, a cousin tells us he’s 20-year-old Carlton Smith. That cousin also said that Smith was protecting himself from people attacking him and that someone else had the gun and dropped it.

“They couldn’t see him. He was hiding from somebody,” that cousin told us. “He was running. When he came up behind the car, the police shot him in the back and in the head.”

Earlier reports indicate that the police department does in fact have video of the shooting that seems to have been reviewed before an official statement was made later in the day.
              Yep, I'm the delusional one.

Comment

We're talking about people protesting the death of a guy who got shot attacking a police officer. The same people who protested the death of a guy who was pounding someone's face into concrete "MMA style". This IS evidence. What other kind of evidence would you like?
                I am asking for any evidence that supports your claim that supporters of Eric Garner would like to murder you personally or would like that option on the table.

Comment

I am asking for any evidence that supports your claim that supporters of Eric Garner would like to murder you personally or would like that option on the table.
                  They are lying and claiming it was an instance of racist police brutality. It wasn't racist or police brutality. The only reasonable reason for adding Eric Garner to the lies regarding racism and law enforcement is to make it even easier for black killers to escape police scrutiny. IE: to kill me and others like me.

Also, where did I say they want to murder me PERSONALLY? I don't think it's personal, I think it's tribal warfare directed at a at least one demographic to which I belong.

Comment

They are lying and claiming it was an instance of racist police brutality. It wasn't racist or police brutality. The only reasonable reason for adding Eric Garner to the lies regarding racism and law enforcement is to make it even easier for black killers to escape police scrutiny. IE: to kill me and others like me.

Also, where did I say they want to murder me PERSONALLY? I don't think it's personal, I think it's tribal warfare directed at a at least one demographic to which I belong.
                    Post #18: "Some because they want to murder me personally ..."

Comment

Post #18: "Some because they want to murder me personally ..."
                      I might have misread your post then. When I said personally I meant they want to do it themselves, but your post doesn't explain what it means by personally so I just assumed you were asking whether they have a personal grudge for which they want to kill me. Either way, I think it's been sufficiently demonstrated that the primary purpose of the protests is to make it easier for black people to kill white people like me without consequences. I'll happily answer any further questions as long as they're not too broad or vague.

Comment

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...227-story.html

Just Graduated High School, a Ferguson activist, charged with burglary and arson.

St. Louis County police said in a criminal complaint said that surveillance video and news footage show Williams starting multiple fires inside and outside the Quick Trip convenience store as it was being looted early Wednesday morning.

Williams has been widely quoted in the media as an advocate for peaceful protest since Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson shot and killed Michael Brown, 18, on Aug. 9.

He was photographed walking arm-in-arm with noted public intellectual and activist Cornel West and was profiled by MSNBC, where he was quoted as saying that activists "have to come together as one and show them we can be peaceful, that we can do this. If not they’re going to just want us to act up so they can pull out their toys on us again.”

Williams confessed to the crimes in a videotaped interview and has been arrested, police said in the complaint. He was being held on a bond of $30,000.

Comment

I might have misread your post then. When I said personally I meant they want to do it themselves, but your post doesn't explain what it means by personally so I just assumed you were asking whether they have a personal grudge for which they want to kill me. Either way, I think it's been sufficiently demonstrated that the primary purpose of the protests is to make it easier for black people to kill white people like me without consequences. I'll happily answer any further questions as long as they're not too broad or vague.
                          You said some of the supporters of Eric Garner wanted to murder you personally. No need to blame my questions as being too broad or too vague. I was merely asking you about your own use of your own words.

Comment

You said some of the supporters of Eric Garner wanted to murder you personally. No need to blame my questions as being too broad or too vague. I was merely asking you about your own use of your own words.
                            They beat one of their own, why wouldn't they want to kill one of their loudest detractors?

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...9edc3c99c.html

Or one more closer to Garner:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Ferguson.html

Comment

They beat one of their own, why wouldn't they want to kill one of their loudest detractors?

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...9edc3c99c.html

Or one more closer to Garner:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Ferguson.html
                              Awwww, you added me to your signature. You're so sweet Darthy.
                              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Good Kid Who Inspired Others gunned down in attempted home invasion:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...alled-good-kid

Tusan, 22, was killed on Sunday at a Denton, Texas, apartment complex. Denton police say five people were involved in some sort of altercation during the home-invasion robbery.

Howard running back Terrence Tusan was one of two suspects killed Sunday in a home-invasion robbery at a Denton, Texas, apartment complex.
                                "He was a good kid," Clarence Nevels, a former coach and mentor to Tusan, told the Denton Record-Chronicle. "He had good grades and was just down at AT&T Stadium for Thanksgiving Day Madness Youth Football speaking to students about believing in themselves."

Police say three men forced their way into an apartment and gunfire broke out, leaving two suspects dead and two residents wounded. The third suspect fled and reportedly remains at large.
                                He must have been really angry about slavery.

Comment