Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

No Room At The Inn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    My dear sweet Papsy, I know you really believe that you can read minds, but I know my own reasons and motivations better than a troll (aka you) ever will. I take my friendships very seriously and I don't much care for your attitude towards my friends. Believe whatever makes you feel better because pretending to read minds seems to be all you have left. Poor Papsy, out of gas, but unable to admit defeat.

Yet you claim to know my motivations

Comment

My dear sweety Papsy, no it isn't and it isn't my problem that you're too stupid to understand basic logic. It's ok, I know that you're just trolling because you have no real life, but the rest of us do. Try to have a happy new year without egging people's houses and being a general jerk, ok?
      It's okay, lil dumbass, keep going in your denial that you didn't make a mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paprika View Post
        It's how your 'debate' with lilpixie looks to me.
        Last edited by OU812; 12-29-2014, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OU812 View Post
          It's how your 'debate' with lilpixie looks to me.
          Then I'll have to make you down as unobservant dimwit.

Comment

Yet you claim to know my motivations
            Mine are not too difficult to figure out either. The problem is that you're just a troll that isn't interested in getting along with anybody. Shoot, neither mine nor taoist statements contradicted one another in the least bit. Come back papsy, when you learn to think.
            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

It's okay, lil dumbass, keep going in your denial that you didn't make a mistake.
              That's right Papsy, I went from a position I already hold to, magically went to a position I didn't hold to, so Papsy can feel smarter about what he said. Yeah, that makes total sense, if you don't think about it. Sorry, but your desperation is pretty obvious. You haven't 'proved a negative' anymore than the fact that saying that a wall is white 'proves that wall is not blue'. Do you even understand how stupid you sound when you say this? By your insane logic, you prove lots of negatives every time you prove a positive. Does that make any sense to you?
              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

You haven't 'proved a negative' anymore than the fact that saying that a wall is white 'proves that wall is not blue'.
                This is signature material.
                "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                  This is signature material.
                  Thanks Darthy. I know you'd love it.
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

In this case, of course, lilpix attacked me first
                    Disappointed that you didn't get in the first shot?

I disagree with toasti that Lilpix is naturally intensely shy, and that pushing someone who is naturally intensely shy will get you a defensive reaction.

Oh, and do try to identify who you're quoting if you switch to quoting someone else. Some people have their settings set so they see a different number of posts per page, and they might not easily notice that you switched to quoting lao tzu here.
                    Merry Christmas to one and all!
                    And to you!
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      I disagree with toasti that Lilpix is naturally intensely shy, and that pushing someone who is naturally intensely shy will get you a defensive reaction.
                      Convoluted.

Comment

• Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
                        Convoluted.
                        C'est la vie.
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment