Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The most TRANSPARENT Administration in History....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most TRANSPARENT Administration in History....

The most TRANSPARENT Administration in History.... continues efforts to hide stuff....

The most TRANSPARENT Administration in History....

[cite= (IF the cite function worked) Politico]
    A federal appeals court has rejected the Obama Administration's attempt to keep secret the government's data on how much individual retailers take in from the food stamp program.

In a ruling Tuesday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit turned down the U.S. Department of Agriculture's arguments that a provision in federal law protecting retailers' application information from disclosure also barred disclosure of how much the feds pay out to specific businesses.[/end of not working Cite function]

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-...rs-182072.html
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Just 'cause it's transparent doesn't mean they have to turn the lights on...
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

I dunno. I can see right through their lies. Seems pretty transparent to me.

Comment

We still need an Amen button.

Comment

Yep, still transparent.

Originally posted by Washington Post
          As nearly two dozen Secret Service agents and members of the military were punished or fired following a 2012 prostitution scandal in Colombia, Obama administration officials repeatedly denied that anyone from the White House was involved.

But new details drawn from government documents and interviews show that senior White House aides were given information at the time suggesting that a prostitute was an overnight guest in the hotel room of a presidential advance-team member — yet that information was never thoroughly investigated or publicly acknowledged.
          Prostitute? What prostitute? (Yes, they're still denying it.)

If they're trying to cover up something so relatively minor, what else are they covering up?
          Last edited by One Bad Pig; 10-10-2014, 11:26 PM.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment