Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Pelosi - "we must review the bill before we can vote on it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelosi - "we must review the bill before we can vote on it"

OK, what she ACTUALLY said was...

“Until we review the final language, we cannot make a determination about whether House Democrats can support this legislation, but I am hopeful.”

WHERE was this conviction when she and her buddies were ramming Obamacare through congress?

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

How do ignorant people like Pelosi even get elected in the first place, much less re-elected again?

Comment

If YOU have a bill, I need to read it before voting on it... if I have a bill, you just need to trust me cause I'm Pelosi.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        How do ignorant people like Pelosi even get elected in the first place, much less re-elected again?
        Pelosi is anything but ignorant. She's one of the richest people in Congress due to her efforts. She's simply a dedicated Machiavellian.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

A big bill like that for Obamacare can be read in weeks? SonicBoom Read would like to hire you if you can do that in days for advertisements.
          The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Because the voters are just as ignorant.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment