Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Kayley Whalen, Trans Murders and Erika Keels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    ....and Brave Sir Robin bravely ran away.

at least you could admit you were wrong and fell for a lie.
    He never admits he was wrong. Now he has to go find another story to "embellish." All for the cause.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

FF's a . Correct?
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
        Anyway CP, I think I have come to the end of this particular topic.
        Without admitting your OP was a horrible poster child for whatever point you were trying to make, no doubt.

I would be repeating myself otherwise.
        And this is NEW?

I hope that next time the discussion will be a little more relaxing for you. Take care.
        I am totally relaxed.... perhaps next time you'll do a little more analysis of your proof text before jumping up and down and crying wolf.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

So, here's what this is all about.....

Instead of LYING about this case, Whalen, who CLAIMS Keels was one of her clients, COULD have tried to intervene and get Keels out of this idiotic lifestyle.

If we "KNOW FOR A FACT" that there's this horrible "epidemic" of "trans women of color" getting beat up and murdered, why didn't Whalen make some attempt to make Keels understand the danger in getting involved in drugs, changing outdoor plumbing to indoor plumbing, and hanging around a bunch of sex-focused prostitutes?

Why doesn't somebody use some common sense, and tell these young black men what a horrible decision they're making doing the trans-sexual thing, and how LIKELY it is that they will just live a life of abuse, derision and high risk for murder? Wouldn't THAT be more compassionate than standing there LYING about them AFTER THE FACT?

Remember -- Whalen claims this was one of her "clients"!

And, FirstFloor... what is wrong with your brain that you DEFEND this crap?

It's like "I want to play on the railroad tracks, and if the train runs me over, I want everybody to campaign to have the railroad tracks rerouted!"
          Last edited by Cow Poke; 12-11-2014, 03:39 PM.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment