Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The new, gentler, inclusive and tolerant branch of the KKK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new, gentler, inclusive and tolerant branch of the KKK

Now I have heard everything....
    ===================================

Ku Klux Klan Opens its Doors to Hispanic, Blacks, Jews and Gays

White supremacist organisation, the Ku Klux Klan is rebranding as the "new Klan" by trying to increase membership to Jews, black people, gays and those of Hispanic origin.

However, all those wanting to join the ultra-right wing society will have to wear the white robes, masks and conical hats. The Klan is estimated to have between 5,000 and 8,000 members according to figures released in 2012.

The Ku Klux Klan is notorious for racist violence, including lynchings of black people. It is classified as a hate group by the anti-semitism organistion Anti-Defamation League and the civil rights law firm Southern Poverty Law Center.

The requirements for joining the new KKK group, called the Rocky Mountain Knights, are to be aged 18 and live in the Pacific Northwest.

Some black people have already expressed an interest in joining, after John Abarr organised a summit with civil rights groups.

Abarr, who has claimed that he is a former white supremacist, told the Great Falls Tribune, "The KKK is for a strong America. White supremacy is the old Klan. This is the new Klan."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ku-klux-kla...s-gays-1473907

"barr's manifesto included "promises to ... keep abortion legal, abolish the death penalty"

No thanks.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      "barr's manifesto included "promises to ... keep abortion legal, abolish the death penalty"

No thanks.
      "Ultra right-wing."

Yep, sounds like it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Meta Knight View Post
        "Ultra right-wing."

Yep, sounds like it to me.
        I always knew Senator Robert Byrd was secretly ultra right-wing.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I love how the media keeps trying to brand the KKK as an "ultra-right wing society" even though it was started by Democrats.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            I love how the media keeps trying to brand the KKK as an "ultra-right wing society" even though it was started by Democrats.
            I love when conservatives practice historical revisionism because they can't or don't want to understand that the Democratic Party wasn't always liberal and the Republican Party wasn't always conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychic Missile View Post
              I love when conservatives practice historical revisionism because they can't or don't want to understand that the Democratic Party wasn't always liberal and the Republican Party wasn't always conservative.
              They were both conservative by modern standards. You're also practicing revisionism.
              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

They were both conservative by modern standards. You're also practicing revisionism.
                You are making a false assumption that I am judging by modern standards.

Comment

You are making a false assumption that I am judging by modern standards.
                  Then your comment has no meaning.

Comment

The KKK is getting ready to enter the fray in Ferguson. I bet they will be gentle and inclusive there.
                    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

I love when liberals pretend that the Big Switch of '64TM actually happened.

Comment

Then your comment has no meaning.
                        The Democrats weren't liberal by the standards of the time or of our time. No matter which way you look at it, Mountain Man's statement is factually incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by Meta Knight View Post
                          I love when liberals pretend that the Big Switch of '64TM actually happened.
                          Please explain the harsh political change in the Solid South in the 60s.

Comment

Please explain the harsh political change in the Solid South in the 60s.
                            The democrats went full retard the other way.

Comment

The Democrats weren't liberal by the standards of the time or of our time. No matter which way you look at it, Mountain Man's statement is factually incorrect.
                              There were no liberals by the standards of their time. It was a quasi-ethnic conflict.

Comment