Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

On A Lighter Note!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seer
    replied
    Originally posted by Country Sparrow View Post
    The birthday scene in "Me, Myself, and Irene".

Hehe - that's it! Well at least they weren't dwarfs.

Leave a comment:

• Country Sparrow
    replied
    Originally posted by seer View Post
    I forget the name of it but it reminds of a Jim Carrey movie where his three kids come out black but refuses to believe they are not his.
    The birthday scene in "Me, Myself, and Irene".

Leave a comment:

• seer
    replied
    Originally posted by Country Sparrow View Post
    I suppose walking into her hospital room with a balloon bouquet and saying, "How ya livin shorty?" would be in bad taste?

Well, look at it this way, hubby saved a trip to the Maury show for a DNA test to find out the baby-daddy.
    You are NOT the father!

Too tall. Tooooooo tall.

Unbelievable. Must have been one of those things on her bucket list. Now that she's gotten that out of the way, and has to raise the reminder for 18 years....
    I forget the name of it but it reminds of a Jim Carrey movie where his three kids come out black but refuses to believe they are not his.

Leave a comment:

• Country Sparrow
    replied
    I suppose walking into her hospital room with a balloon bouquet and saying, "How ya livin shorty?" would be in bad taste?

Well, look at it this way, hubby saved a trip to the Maury show for a DNA test to find out the baby-daddy.
    You are NOT the father!

Too tall. Tooooooo tall.

Unbelievable. Must have been one of those things on her bucket list. Now that she's gotten that out of the way, and has to raise the reminder for 18 years....

Leave a comment:

• seer
    started a topic On A Lighter Note!

On A Lighter Note!

Surprise! Poor guy....

A bride-to-be became pregnant after having sex with a dwarf stripper on her hen night, it has been claimed.

The woman had to confess to cheating on her husband with the adult entertainer earlier this year after giving birth to a baby with dwarfism at a hospital in Valencia, Spain, it was reported.

It is alleged that the woman’s husband believed the child was his until it was born. Neither the couple nor the hospital have been named.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ves-birth.html