Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

2014 State of the Union Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Are you going to watch?

I will purposely avoid it. There is NOTHING Obama can say that I would be interested in hearing, with the notable exception of "I hereby resign...."

As far as I am concerned, he is the political equivalent of Joseph Smith -- he has suckered hundreds of thousands of people into following him by "saying words" which contradict his actions.

I have never before in my life felt contempt and disgust for one of our Presidents like I do for this one. And, yeah, I need to pray about this.

PERIOD!
    Odd how your never before felt contempt for a president happens to coincide with the exitence of the first black president. just sayin! Interesting as well that there is nothing he could say that you would be interested in hearing. thats telling!

Comment

JimL couldn't be more predictable if he was shaking a Klan hood in your face.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

You know, instead of accusing somebody of racism because you're a mindless parrot, it might be best to give the person the benefit of the doubt and just assume that they simply believe Obama is moron.

Comment

It would be hilarious if the endless "racism" shrieking ended with racism making a spectacular comeback.
          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Watching the senators and representatives clap at only partisan talking points gives me hope for the future.
            The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
              Odd how your never before felt contempt for a president happens to coincide with the exitence of the first black president. just sayin! Interesting as well that there is nothing he could say that you would be interested in hearing. thats telling!
              Trout has waaay too many sockpuppets now.

Wait.... this was a serious post???
              ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

Odd how your never before felt contempt for a president happens to coincide with the exitence of the first black president.
                Ah, the moronic "you only dislike him because he's black" stupidity!

just sayin!
                Unfortunately, this won't be the ONLY totally ignorant thing you say.

Interesting as well that there is nothing he could say that you would be interested in hearing. thats telling!
                Yeah, because he's a pathological liar who will say anything he needs to say to advance his agenda -- PERIOD.

Fortunately for him, he has lots of JimLs who haven't got the brains or common sense God gave a hubcap.

You remind me of the time I arrested a black INSIDE an electronics store, his car filled with TVs, radios, and electronic appliances, and all the way to the station he's screaming, "the only reason you arrested me is cause I'm black!" Naturally, it had NOTHING to do with the facts or the evidence.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Odd how your never before felt contempt for a president happens to coincide with the exitence of the first black president.
                  Here ya go, Jimmy....

Race-Card-Played.jpg
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Great job Cow Poke. You used "Obama" and negative nouns like "disgust" and "contempt" in the same post, thus awakening the JimL from it's slumber. Now we all have to suffer the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by CMD View Post
                      Great job Cow Poke. You used "Obama" and negative nouns like "disgust" and "contempt" in the same post, thus awakening the JimL from it's slumber. Now we all have to suffer the consequences.
                      When you squeeze a lemon, what do you get? You get what's inside.... when you squeeze a JimL, what do you get? Liberal talking points.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        Ah, the moronic "you only dislike him because he's black" stupidity!
                        hmm, all i said is that it was odd that you've never had such contempt for a president before and that this one for whom you have such contempt just happens to be black. I find that a bit odd. i'm wondering where such contempt comes from in your differentiation of him from past presidents.

Unfortunately, this won't be the ONLY totally ignorant thing you say.
                        at least, unlike yourself, i am not ignorant of the fact that i am sometimes ignorant.

Yeah, because he's a pathological liar who will say anything he needs to say to advance his agenda -- PERIOD.
                        oh, so you didn't have this contempt for GWB and his lies? You are so transparant CP.
                        Fortunately for him, he has lots of JimLs who haven't got the brains or common sense God gave a hubcap.
                        Try looking in the mirror CP, you have here established with this indictment the very same definition of yourself.
                        You remind me of the time I arrested a black INSIDE an electronics store, his car filled with TVs, radios, and electronic appliances, and all the way to the station he's screaming, "the only reason you arrested me is cause I'm black!" Naturally, it had NOTHING to do with the facts or the evidence.
                        Well thats the thing CP, you don't back up your peculiar and immense contempt for this president in relation to past presidents with any facts or evidence. Can you do that?

Comment

hmm, all i said is that it was odd that you've never had such contempt for a president before and that this one for whom you have such contempt just happens to be black. I find that a bit odd.
                          You're not worth my time, Jimmy.... feel free to bask in your profound ignorance and phoney virtue.

Comment

I know I felt a similar contempt for Jimmy Carter when he was president. Last time I looked he wasn't black. But they did share one thing in common. Both were incredibly inept and made a rough economic condition even worse.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I find it telling that only Caucasians tend to be labeled racists.
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                                I need an amen button.
                                Well obviously (at least according to JimL) that's only because you're racist.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment