Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

White House Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myth View Post
    If their work culture is so degraded that the men (and women) manning the front lines are discouraged from raising security concerns, then they've got problems that a new Director won't be able to fix. It's going to require an overhaul in mindset from the first-line supervisors on up. They'll probably need to start axing other high level management, too. Be interesting to see if anything of the sort happens.
    Well, yeah, but that starts with a new Director who can implement that. Same with the mess with the Veterans Administration.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      I think it's to Obama's credit that he doesn't dump staff the instant things go wrong.
      He doesn't dump staff AT ALL, so.... that's really irrelevant.

Unfortunately, he doesn't do it when he needs to, either.
      EGGzackly.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        . . . IMOHBA opinion, yet another example of the buffoonery of the Community Organizer in Chief who hasn't got a clue how to run a business, a government, or a koolaid stand.
        I think people should stop talking about Obama's incompetence. Look at all he has accomplished, much of what he was sent to do by his handlers. He has done more to destroy this nation than anyone before him.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          I think people should stop talking about Obama's incompetence. Look at all he has accomplished, much of what he was sent to do by his handlers. He has done more to destroy this nation than anyone before him.
          yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
            In his defense didn't he promise to fundamentally change America? And wasn't the American electorate stupid enough to put him in office twice (the old "fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me" rule ought to apply)?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Moderated By: Raphael

The derail has been moved here

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
              Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
              1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
              -Ben Witherington III

Comment