Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

We Have Gone Mad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Have Gone Mad...

And I don't think we can ever come back:

http://eagnews.org/transgendered-gir...ming-princess/

Transgendered ‘girl’ crowned homecoming princess

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Students at Sand Creek High School and their parents have mix reactions to their homecoming court after a transgender female was crowned the 2014 homecoming princess.

lenhScarlett Lenh, who was born Andy Lenh and began identifying himself as a girl this school year, was crowned homecoming princess at the school’s football game last Friday, the Colorado Springs Gazette reports.

The 16-year-old, who has worn girls’ clothing and used the female bathroom at Sand Creek since school started a few weeks ago, told the news site she is excited that her peers in the junior class voted for her over two other candidates, but not everyone is celebrating the occasion.

“One of my friends mentioned it, and I didn’t think anything of it because I didn’t think I’d be nominated. But, now, it really matters to me,” Lenh said. “This is something I’ve wanted to do since my freshman year. I want people to be themselves and not feel uncomfortable in their own body and mind.”

Lehn said two other candidates for homecoming princess were supportive of her win, while a third “was really upset.”

Some local residents, parents and students were also upset by the transgendered princess.

“It’s craziness,” grandparent Jana Neathery told the Gazette.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Be ready, seer, for some more gooney liberal attacks. But you expected that did you not. You are, by the way, correct. Unless we as a people turn back to the Almighty creator we are history, or soon will be.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Would you mind explaining what exactly you find "mad" about this?
      Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
        Would you mind explaining what exactly you find "mad" about this?
        They crowned a man homecoming princess.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          And I don't think we can ever come back:

http://eagnews.org/transgendered-gir...ming-princess/

Transgendered ‘girl’ crowned homecoming princess
          To be honest I think I've seen a couple stories of boys being named Homecoming/Prom Queen every year since the mid 90s.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Good for her! I'm glad trans acceptance is gaining ground.

Comment

Psh, that's nothing, a man like Fallon Fox has been beating up women in public for money and glory for a while now:

Originally posted by Steve Sailer
              Ray Rice beating up his fiance (now wife) is the worst thing in the history of the world because Rice is a man, but Fox beating up women for money requires our You Go, Girl approbation because Fox is an ex-man.
              Nice description from the Knuckle Junkies site:

Originally posted by Knuckle Junkies
              In the co-main event, Fallon Fox and Tamikka Brents engaged quickly with Fox unleashing a brutal barrage of knees from the clench opening a nasty cut on the forehead of her opponent. Brents had no choice but to pull guard, and worked from an open guard before Fox passed and would eventually take the back. That is where Fox rained down punches and put the on the hurt Brents, who was unable to answer or improve her position and forced a stoppage to the fight.

Fox improves to 5-1 as a professional, and pleaded with the promoters from Invicta to give her a shot in her post-fight interview with Mylas Copeland. Brents drops to 2-2 and looked to have sizeable swelling on her left eye..
              We may need a Zardoz remake to capture the thinking of liberals on this issue: THE FIST IS GOOD. THE PENIS IS EVIL.

Yes, these people are so insane that they just made Zardoz make sense.

Zardoz_zed.jpg

Dressing like this is less insane than voting for homecoming queern

Comment