Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Republicans and the End of Civilization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republicans and the End of Civilization

Source: Nancy Pelosi via Townhall

"It would be very important for Democrats to retain control of the Senate. Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if the Republicans win the Senate. It's really important."

© Copyright Original Source

Source

I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

She is right. All of the liberal's crap would probably be tossed out. Their world would change.

Comment

2014-09-12-c78660ad.jpg
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

And she would most likely be out of a cushy job and end up flipping burgers. So yeah her world would come to an end. No more kickbacks, free rides, and junkets.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
          Source: Nancy Pelosi via Townhall

"It would be very important for Democrats to retain control of the Senate. Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if the Republicans win the Senate. It's really important."

© Copyright Original Source

Source

What an idiot. Can't her kids put her in a nursing home or something?
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Between Pelosi and Sheila Jackson, I think we can just about eliminate every reality show on TV. They are way more entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              Between Pelosi and Sheila Jackson, I think we can just about eliminate every reality show on TV. They are way more entertaining.
              What, no love for Harry Reid or Joe Biden?
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

The Republicans don't give me a whole lot of hope --- they are incredibly skilled and experienced at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Reality check...How do you know a politician from either (or any for that matter) party is lying...
                    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
                      Reality check...How do you know a politician from either (or any for that matter) party is lying...
                      Their mouth is open.
                      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        And she would most likely be out of a cushy job and end up flipping burgers. So yeah her world would come to an end. No more kickbacks, free rides, and junkets.
                        Doubtful. She and her hubby are multi-millionaires. IIRC, among the richest in Congress. They own multiple businesses which won't use union labor and she's well known for pushing legislation that directly benefits her and her friends.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                          What, no love for Harry Reid or Joe Biden?
                          Among them and the two Sparko mentioned, Joe is at least somewhat likeable. Sort of like the looney but amicable uncle everyone seems to have in their family

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Among them and the two Sparko mentioned, Joe is at least somewhat likeable. Sort of like the looney but amicable uncle everyone seems to have in their family
                            Yup --- Uncle Joe.
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                              Their mouth is open.

Comment