Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Straight Guys Getting Married

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
    As we've seen previously, when a liberal says the issue is over and she's done, she's never done.
    Epo,
    Why do you refer to Tass as "she"?
    Are you ignorant of the fact that he's a guy, or are you just trying to be petty?
    Do you have any basis to believe that Tass is female?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Epo,
      Why do you refer to Tass as "she"?
      Are you ignorant of the fact that he's a guy, or are you just trying to be petty?
      Do you have any basis to believe that Tass is female?
      Just as the only effective solution for Islamic predation is the quick and complete genocide of the particular Islamic group responsible for the slaughter, the only response that a Social Justice Warrior(TM) understands involves taking their philosophy seriously and beating them to death with it.

      To wit:

      1. Tassman believes that people are who they sincerely believe to be. I sincerely believe that Tassman is a woman with the personality of a Leigh Alexander.

      2. Lying and changing the subject when pressed seems to come completely naturally to her in this and previous posts, so Tassman is either a woman or a gay. If not, he/she/it is doing her best to present as female in her histrionic style, so, in deference to her behavior, I respect her unstated but obviously felt wishes to be recognized as such without having to actually come out and claim it directly. Public indirectness and the aggressive exploitation of passivity is the soul of leftist and feminist practice, after all, and requiring her to directly state that she is a woman before identifying her as one is a common traditionalist patriarchal practice, which Tassman obviously does NOT respect, and I will not force on her.

      Just as sexual harrassment does not have to be reported to be a problem requiring action, so a gender identity issue does not have to be reported to be respected and properly pronouned by all concerned.

      3. Gays tend to at least have an aesthetic/sarcastic sense, which seems to be completely absent in Tassman's case, so option XX is the most likely.

      4. If you post like a woman on my beloved forum, you will be treated like one to the maximum extent the forum policies allow.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
        Just as the only effective solution for Islamic predation is the quick and complete genocide of the particular Islamic group responsible for the slaughter, the only response that a Social Justice Warrior(TM) understands involves taking their philosophy seriously and beating them to death with it.

        To wit:

        1. Tassman believes that people are who they sincerely believe to be. I sincerely believe that Tassman is a woman with the personality of a Leigh Alexander.

        2. Lying and changing the subject when pressed seems to come completely naturally to her in this and previous posts, so Tassman is either a woman or a gay. If not, he/she/it is doing her best to present as female in her histrionic style, so, in deference to her behavior, I respect her unstated but obviously felt wishes to be recognized as such without having to actually come out and claim it directly. Public indirectness and the aggressive exploitation of passivity is the soul of leftist and feminist practice, after all, and requiring her to directly state that she is a woman before identifying her as one is a common traditionalist patriarchal practice, which Tassman obviously does NOT respect, and I will not force on her.

        Just as sexual harrassment does not have to be reported to be a problem requiring action, so a gender identity issue does not have to be reported to be respected and properly pronouned by all concerned.

        3. Gays tend to at least have an aesthetic/sarcastic sense, which seems to be completely absent in Tassman's case, so option XX is the most likely.

        4. If you post like a woman on my beloved forum, you will be treated like one to the maximum extent the forum policies allow.
        At any point when you were writing this nonsense did you stop and think "wait a minute, this is completely insane; this is what a crazy person would write"?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
          4. If you post like a woman on my beloved forum, you will be treated like one to the maximum extent the forum policies allow.
          I believe, and will consult with other mods, that this behavior is inflammatory and unnecessary, and is NOT allowed by forum policies, to wit:

          Source: Forum Policy

          Disruption
          Disruptive behavior will be moderated at our discretion. There may be certain instances when behavior or comments which are technically allowable will be censored if they are used to such a degree or are of such a nature that they are unnecessarily disruptive and cease to contribute to or assist in meaningful dialog. Behavior which becomes, or can be, disruptive, such as but not limited to, gratuitous name-calling, bullying, stalking, abusive/threatening language, trolling, or blatant rudeness for its own sake, will not be tolerated. Threads which become disruptive may be edited, closed, or moved to the Psychotherapy Ward where said rules are more relaxed within limits. We also ask that any personal issue with another member be taken up in the Psychotherapy Room or privately as well.

          © Copyright Original Source

          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Tassman View Post
            No! You did not "just ask" why it’s “irrational”; you asked “What's so irrational about limiting disease vectors?” There’s a difference. The context (hate crimes against homosexuals) made it clear that you were talking about eliminating homosexuals (seen by you as disease carriers) with apparent approval. So, are you now agreeing with me that hate crimes against homosexuals is NOT acceptable? Well done!
            Killing homosexuals IS limiting disease vectors since homosexuals are disease vectors (and significant ones at that). And you still haven't answered why eliminating homosexuals is, as you put it, irrational.
            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

            There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
              Just as the only effective solution for Islamic predation is the quick and compl... blah blah blah... foaming at mouth rant.
              You could have just said that you're a misogynist troll that has zero interest in honest discussion with anybody he disagrees with. That would have been easier than foaming at the mouth and showing the world how much you really hate the girl that dumped you and blame it all women instead of taking a close look at yourself.
              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                Killing homosexuals IS limiting disease vectors since homosexuals are disease vectors (and significant ones at that).
                So you advocate the killing of homosexuals in order to limit a disease vector, is this what you’re saying? What about those transmitting other serious infectious diseases, should they be killed off too for the same reason?

                And you still haven't answered why eliminating homosexuals is, as you put it, irrational.
                I didn't say “eliminating homosexuals is irrational”, I said that killing anybody is a criminal offence. What's “irrational” is to hate people, including homosexuals, for no good reason.
                “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Psychic Missile View Post
                  At any point when you were writing this nonsense did you stop and think "wait a minute, this is completely insane; this is what a crazy person would write"?
                  I doubt it; he comes over as utterly insightless.
                  “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Psychic Missile View Post
                    At any point when you were writing this nonsense did you stop and think "wait a minute, this is completely insane; this is what a crazy person would write"?
                    No more than your educators thought about it when pushing this nonsense into academia.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                      You could have just said that you're a misogynist troll that has zero interest in honest discussion with anybody he disagrees with. That would have been easier than foaming at the mouth and showing the world how much you really hate the girl that dumped you and blame it all women instead of taking a close look at yourself.
                      ...gratuitous name-calling, trolling, or blatant rudeness for its own sake, will not be tolerated, but is perfectly okay coming as a prelude to moderation, apparently.

                      Tassman started it. Tassman has always started it, and was always the first to whine to the mods when I sent it right back at "him." Move "his" and my replies as you see fit, but recognize that "he" has always brought this on "himself," and "his" only way of winning these fights was by complaining to the moderators in the first place, just like the rest of the Social Justice Warriors. They are never about the dialogue, they never advance the discussion, and they never admit defeat or apologize. Their only goal is a neutered discussion where no intellectual penetration can occur, and thus no challenge to their particular form of passive aggression can stand.
                      Last edited by Epoetker; 09-23-2014, 02:22 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Moderated By: Bill the Cat

                        That's enough.

                        ***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                        Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.



                        ba099630fc60.gif
                        Last edited by Bill the Cat; 09-23-2014, 08:47 AM.
                        That's what
                        - She

                        Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

                        I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        Stephen R. Donaldson

                        Comment


                        • .
                          That's what
                          - She

                          Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

                          I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                          Stephen R. Donaldson

                          Comment

                          Related Threads

                          Collapse

                          Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by seer, Today, 09:33 AM
                          3 responses
                          25 views
                          1 like
                          Last Post rogue06
                          by rogue06
                           
                          Started by Gondwanaland, 05-15-2022, 08:09 PM
                          5 responses
                          84 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Ronson
                          by Ronson
                           
                          Started by seer, 05-15-2022, 11:46 AM
                          4 responses
                          61 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post rogue06
                          by rogue06
                           
                          Started by seer, 05-14-2022, 05:45 PM
                          62 responses
                          487 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Cow Poke  
                          Started by rogue06, 05-13-2022, 12:31 PM
                          17 responses
                          120 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Teallaura  
                          Working...
                          X