Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Anti-racists and child rapists: a Jane Austen love story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-racists and child rapists: a Jane Austen love story

I think this is worth discussing, and the other thread on the subject is limited to Euros:
    http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...nks-in-England

So I'm making a new one.

http://m.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sou...shire-28939089

Summary: For over ten years, mostly Muslim "Asians" ("Asian" is UK antiraycis's slang for Pakistani) have been running child prostitution rings, mostly of white English girls with British authorities and police actively working to protect them out of fear of being called rayciss.

The scale of this report is simply staggering and some of the detail extremely hard to read.

It lays out how Rotherham Council and the police knew about the level of child sexual exploitation in the town, but didn't do anything about it.

They either didn't believe what they were being told, played it down, or were too nervous to act. The failures, the report says, are blatant.
    The report can be found here:

http://www.rotherham.gov.uk/download...e_in_rotherham

The most staggeringly evil part:

In two of the cases we read, fathers tracked down their daughters and tried to
    remove them from houses where they were being abused, only to be arrested
    themselves when police were called to the scene.
    In a small number of cases (which
    have already received media attention) the victims were arrested for offences such
    as breach of the peace or being drunk and disorderly, with no action taken against
    the perpetrators of rape and sexual assault against children.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Wow, just wow....I can tell you if this had happened to my daughter, the police would have been fighting my whole family, and they had better come armed if they were protecting those scumbags. Seriously, the perps would not have needed a trial...
    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ing-alarm.html

A researcher who raised the alarm over the sexual abuse of teenage girls in Rotherham more than a decade ago was sent on a 'ethnicity and diversity course' by child protection bosses who refused to act on her evidence.

The researcher, who was seconded to Rotherham council by the Home Office, was told she must "never, ever" again refer to the fact that the abusers were predominantly Asian men.

Speaking to the BBC's Panorama programme under the condition of anonymity, the researcher said that she identified more 270 victims of trafficking and underage prostitution by mainly Muslim gangs in Rotherham.
      Looks like the liberal plan to normalize pedophilia is right on track.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Thanks Darthy. I was about to have my thread closed due to lack of interest......let's see what happens.
        Last edited by DesertBerean; 09-04-2014, 09:01 PM.
        Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Steve Sailer has the credited take on it:

Originally posted by Steve Sailer
          Back in April, the Islamic Boko Haram organization in the backwoods of Nigeria kidnapped 276 local black Christian schoolgirls and threatened to sell them as wives and/or sex slaves. This became a vast global story with the great and good all over the world weighing in to demonstrate their concern.

So far all this awareness raising hasn’t, actually, helped — some girls subsequently escaped, but 217 are still unaccounted for. But that’s not the point, the point is that Awareness Was Raised, and, more importantly, that numerous celebrities were seen engaging in Raising Awareness so that your awareness of their awareness has been raised.

In contrast, for many years in England, Pakistani pimps have been luring pubescent white Christian girls into sexual slavery; but the English Establishment — police, political, and media — responded with a long Awareness Lowering campaign. In the first decade of the 21st Century, those who protested were ignored, censored, or sent to diversity sensitivity training. The most prominent politician to take up the case a decade ago, Nick Griffin of the BNP, was put on trial twice for inciting racial hatred (but juries did not convict him).
          The lesson is simple: If you put women and the liberal men who support them fully in charge, you won't be able to slaughter even the targets who most deserve it, whether they're Islamist savages or British public servants. "Raise some awareness and move on" is about the best you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
            Thanks Darthy. I was about to have my thread closed due to lack of interest......let's see what happens.
            I live in England. I haven't followed Darth's links but assume they are just from the general news we are all getting. Yes it did happen. I heard on our news that after initial claims were made that some woman was asked to investigate and what she found was shocking but instead of acting on what she found they sent her on an ethnic diversity course or something and she was side-lined to another position. The interviewer asked her why she hadn't pursued the issue and she said that after she was side-lined she didn't have access to the data any longer. Now they are starting to look at other cities.

Abigail

Comment

Originally posted by Abigail View Post
              I live in England. I haven't followed Darth's links but assume they are just from the general news we are all getting. Yes it did happen. I heard on our news that after initial claims were made that some woman was asked to investigate and what she found was shocking but instead of acting on what she found they sent her on an ethnic diversity course or something and she was side-lined to another position. The interviewer asked her why she hadn't pursued the issue and she said that after she was side-lined she didn't have access to the data any longer. Now they are starting to look at other cities.

Abigail
              Sheesh Abigail, what the heck has happened to England!
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                Sheesh Abigail, what the heck has happened to England!
                The Left rule by the tyranny of political correctness.

Comment

C.S. Lewis commented frequently on the the state of affairs even though he disliked politics (or perhaps because of it), so this has been going on for quite some time. From what I've seen of Brit history and current affairs, he was right....they're determined to become so inoffensive thst they offend everyone.
                  Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Abigail View Post
                    The Left rule by the tyranny of political correctness.
                    Sad considering you once ruled a quarter of the world! And BTW civilized most of those lands.
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment