Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

U hacked! Confirm w/ interactive map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U hacked! Confirm w/ interactive map

http://www.chs.net/serving-communities/locations/#USMap
    The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

huh?

Comment

Community Health Systems' computer system got hacked. If you have any dealing with Community HS, maybe you should check the map liked above and here http://www.chs.net/serving-communities/locations/#USMap
      The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

how would the map tell you if you were hacked?

Comment

Maybe clicking on it gets you a hacker?
          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

I'm puzzled. Do Sparko and Christianbookworm think I did something silly? Or were they indulging in some levity about a problem that is becoming more serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
              I'm puzzled. Do Sparko and Christianbookworm think I did something silly? Or were they indulging in some levity about a problem that is becoming more serious?
              No I was being serious. How can someone tell if they have been hacked by that map? It just shows locations of CHS facilities. Nothing about hacking there.

Comment

Let's say I'm a Key West resident (far from reality!). I go to this website. There's a list of states that have CHS facilities beside the map. I click on where it says "Florida." A map of Florida appears, with dots showing where Florida has CHS facilities. You click on the Key West dot. Up comes a pop-up showing data for the Key West facility, including a link to its web page. You use the web page or information thereon to send an inquiry about what to do regarding the hacking of some CHS facilities. If you prefer, there's also a mailing address and a phone number.

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
                  Let's say I'm a Key West resident (far from reality!). I go to this website. There's a list of states that have CHS facilities beside the map. I click on where it says "Florida." A map of Florida appears, with dots showing where Florida has CHS facilities. You click on the Key West dot. Up comes a pop-up showing data for the Key West facility, including a link to its web page. You use the web page or information thereon to send an inquiry about what to do regarding the hacking of some CHS facilities. If you prefer, there's also a mailing address and a phone number.
                  You should have said that then. I thought it was a map of places that got hacked, then I saw it was just a map of the CHS facilities. All of them. I was confuzerated.

Comment

One of those is Barstow. However, all that means is they deal with doctors that are within the system. The hospital itself hasn't been affected. So far.
                    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      You should have said that then. I thought it was a map of places that got hacked, then I saw it was just a map of the CHS facilities. All of them. I was confuzerated.
                      :smiley begging for forgiveness: Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                        One of those is Barstow. However, all that means is they deal with doctors that are within the system. The hospital itself hasn't been affected. So far.
                        Congratulations on your good fortune! Hope it continues.

Comment