Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Illegal immigrants demand representation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal immigrants demand representation

Illegal immigrants plan to picket the White House Monday afternoon, calling on fellow immigrant-rights advocacy groups to refuse to meet with the Obama administration until President Obama specifically includes illegal immigrants in any future meetings.

“We are among the millions of people who will either benefit or be harmed by the decisions the President makes, and we are here to represent ourselves in any future negotiations,” said Rosi Carrasco, one of organizers, in a statement announcing the action.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz38mmiU2EH

r-DEPORTATION-PROTEST-large570.jpg

That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

This is where it is going:

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/07/...amnesty-134450

U.S. Rep. Luis Gutiérrez, D-Ill., inadvertently tipped the Democratic Party’s hand Friday on why they so doggedly pursue amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants in the United States.

While appearing on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Gutiérrez crowed about going to the White House later in the day to “negotiate” how the president, with a stroke of the pen, can legalize up to 5 million illegal immigrants.

“Let me just say in about an hour, I’m going over to the White House,” he said. “I’ll be meeting with Jeh Johnson and the Chief Legal Counsel to the President of the United States.”

“We are going to sit down and we’re going to negotiate additional terms and avenues the president can use and prosecutorial discretion, and I think we can get three or four or maybe even five million people.”
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        And guess who those illegals will thank with their vote will be...
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
          And guess who those illegals will thank with their vote will be...
          If this all happens in ten years you will no longer have a two party system.
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

heck if it continues, the USA will become a third world country in 10 years and the canadians will have to put up a fence.

Comment

Isn't it about time for JimL to pop in and make some asinie post drooling over Obama?

Comment

What two-party system, again? Currently we have the Democrats and their fake opposition party (there are people in the Republican party who actually oppose the Third World Invasion, but the party leadership and money men are firmly pro-amnesty no matter what their public stance is at any given time, and will take any lull in public opposition as a chance to push their own versions of it.)

When we do have a second party that's actually interested in defending and preserving the historic American nation, call me. I may take it seriously if it starts with the public execution of John Boehner and John McCain for treason against their party and their nation. Until such time as that happens, the actual heroes are the active militias.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
                  What two-party system, again? Currently we have the Democrats and their fake opposition party (there are people in the Republican party who actually oppose the Third World Invasion, but the party leadership and money men are firmly pro-amnesty no matter what their public stance is at any given time, and will take any lull in public opposition as a chance to push their own versions of it.)

When we do have a second party that's actually interested in defending and preserving the historic American nation, call me. I may take it seriously if it starts with the public execution of John Boehner and John McCain for treason against their party and their nation. Until such time as that happens, the actual heroes are the active militias.
                  go away Epo. No need for your racism in here.

Comment