Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

More From The Religion Of Peace !i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More From The Religion Of Peace !i

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...World-Looks-On

When U.S. troops invaded Iraq in 2003, there were at least 1.5 million Christians in Iraq. Over the last ten years, significantly in the last few months with the emergence of ISIS, that figure has dropped to about 400,000.

In a region where Christians predate Muslims by centuries, over one million Christians have been killed or have had to flee because of jihadi persecution, while America is basically standing by and watching. This is the sad news that Breitbart’s National Security Editor and one of the world’s leading experts on asymmetric warfare, Dr. Sebastian Gorka, brought to Breitbart News Saturday, hosted by Editor in Chief Alex Marlow on Sirius XM Patriot Radio.

Dr. Gorka explained that “in the last 48 hours, ISIS, which is now called the Islamic State in Mosul, has painted the letter “N” for Nazarene on the houses of all the surviving Christians in the city. ISIS has basically given an ultimatum to all the Christians left: You can either flee or convert to Islam, or we will kill you.”
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

I'm wondering why there wasn't this much outrage from the right when it was happening in Syria years ago? I'm wondering if it's because we know for a fact that the US government supplied and funded the jihadists in Syria, whereas it isn't as factually cut and dry with ISIS (yet).

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      I'm wondering why there wasn't this much outrage from the right when it was happening in Syria years ago? I'm wondering if it's because we know for a fact that the US government supplied and funded the jihadists in Syria, whereas it isn't as factually cut and dry with ISIS (yet).
      Pretty soon they will be wearing a yellow N on their clothing.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Pretty soon they will be wearing a yellow N on their clothing.
        My my. Shades of the actions of a certain other group in fairly recent history. An interesting observation, Seer. Do you see a possibility of gas chambers being built some time in the future?
        1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
        ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
        Scripture before Tradition:
        but that won't prevent others from
        taking it upon themselves to deprive you
        of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

There WAS the same level of outrage.
          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

I'm wondering why there wasn't this much outrage from the right when it was happening in Syria years ago?
            There wasn't? And why does it have to be "from the right"? Why not from fellow Christians?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post
              My my. Shades of the actions of a certain other group in fairly recent history. An interesting observation, Seer. Do you see a possibility of gas chambers being built some time in the future?
              No, they will just take them out back and shoot them.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                No, they will just take them out back and shoot them.
                Or saw their heads off.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment