Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Wendy Davis is a horrible human being

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    If the media doesn't want to report it. Time to hit the net and send the stuff off to other news groups.
    From what I understand, some of the "best" (worst?) videos of the "satan worshipers" were being saved for commercials in the event that there was a realistic chance Wendy could be elected. Latest I heard, though, she's 11 points behind Abbott.

(and, no, it's not the Pastor who's withholding the videos for that purpose - it's some of the pro-lifers who were threatened, and the liberal Austin media wasn't interested.)
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      From what I understand, some of the "best" (worst?) videos of the "satan worshipers" were being saved for commercials in the event that there was a realistic chance Wendy could be elected. Latest I heard, though, she's 11 points behind Abbott.

(and, no, it's not the Pastor who's withholding the videos for that purpose - it's some of the pro-lifers who were threatened, and the liberal Austin media wasn't interested.)
      There's more in Texas than just Austin.
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

There's more in Texas than just Austin.
        Thank you Jesus!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Thank you Jesus!
          I'm sure. Just think how I feel about how crazy my home state has become (California). It's a great state with tons of great places to see, visit, and do, but is slowly being destroyed by political stupidity as business run for the hills to places that will charge the less taxes to work and live there (that's just one example and there more too).
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I'm sure. Just think how I feel about how crazy my home state has become (California). It's a great state with tons of great places to see, visit, and do, but is slowly being destroyed by political stupidity as business run for the hills to places that will charge the less taxes to work and live there (that's just one example and there more too).
            I was at an Air Show about 8 or 10 years ago at San Diego... I was quite surprised how many of the locals I met downright conservative! But, then again, I was with Navy and Marines.

Comment

I was at an Air Show about 8 or 10 years ago at San Diego... I was quite surprised how many of the locals I met downright conservative! But, then again, I was with Navy and Marines.
              Just like any other state, Cali has plenty of conservative areas too. Too bad though Cali is slowly being destroyed by idiotic policies and crazy assumptions that make no logical sense.
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I can't resist....

SATAN?
                It's almost like they WANT to make people pro-life just to reject their idiotic tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  It's almost like they WANT to make people pro-life just to reject their idiotic tactics.
                  One of the comments in the video section (cleaned up quite a bit for Tweb) says the "women" who are doing the screaming about abortion make themselves so unattractive that they'll never have to worry about having an abortion because nobody would want to .. um.. you know.

(it loses a lot in the translation)

Seriously, though, I don't understand what they think they gain by being so hateful and menacing.

Comment

One of the comments in the video section (cleaned up quite a bit for Tweb) says the "women" who are doing the screaming about abortion make themselves so unattractive that they'll never have to worry about having an abortion because nobody would want to .. um.. you know.

Seriously, though, I don't understand what they think they gain by being so hateful and menacing.
                    especially with the bloody apron thing. Might as well just make a sign that says "Yeah we know Abortion is murder, but we want to keep it legal anyway because we enjoy killing babies"

Comment

They obviously aren't interested in gaining support from any fence straddlers.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment