Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Feds to bring in riot police to force invasion of diseased undesirables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feds to bring in riot police to force invasion of diseased undesirables

I say, stand firm, bring weapons. They didn't call on the National Guard for this one.

Jeremy Oliver, a resident of Temecula, California--a town that neighbors Murrieta--told Breitbart Texas that local police officers warned the protesters that "it's going to get ugly."

Oliver said, "The feds are pissed that they haven't been able to use this facility. Officers out there warned people that federal agents will be in Murrieta on Monday--they are going to get the next bus through no matter what. Riot gear and shields will be used to push the crowd back."

John Henry, a Murrieta resident since 1991, was told the same thing by local officers.

"We're being told that federal Marshals or ICE will be here in the next few days and that they are bringing riot gear," Henry said. "They're apparently going to be blocking off the street with concrete blockades so that no vehicles can get through. The River County Sheriff's Department showed up last night and brought a huge watch tower that shoots up into the air 35 feet."

On Friday, six protesters were arrested in Murrieta. One was apprehended for crossing "the yellow tape that blocked protesters from the Border Patrol station entrance," according to USA Today.

Henry expressed frustration at the fact that the illegal immigrants are being "rewarded" for breaking the law--after illegally crossing the border, they receive a slew of taxpayer subsidized benefits like housing, food, education, vocational training, and legal counsel. Most are then released onto U.S. soil.

When U.S. citizens break the law, on the other hand, they pay the price. "If any one of us were to roll through a stop sign, we'd be pulled over and ticketed," Henry noted.

On June 4th Breitbart Texas' Managing Director Brandon Darby broke the news that U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) would be relocating illegal immigrants from Texas to California. Within moments of that story being published, the official Twitter account of the San Diego CBP tweeted at Darby, insisting the report was “erroneous” and asking for it to be removed from the internet.

Days later the San Diego CBP deleted the tweet from their official account. Subsequent reports, outlining plans to fly immigrants to Southern California, proved CBP had indeed planned the relocation all along.
    Operational transparency is beautiful, isn't it!

Now, I'm definitely on the record for saying that even though I'm in favor of having a whole bunch of police commissioners and other high-level public officials hanged for their crimes against the nation in favor of the State and their own careers as part of that State, but I've generally been lenient with the police officers involved. (Indeed, it's the local officers themselves who are warning the citizens about the operation against them ahead of time, showing proper judgment and care for the people in their local neighborhoods that they're actually responsible for.)

There are certain missions you can do as a police officer or federal agent, though, that really do put you out of even my sympathies. Missions designed to facilitate the invasion of my country by agents of a foreign power are one of them.

I can't speak for Murietta, since that particular city seems to have its local defense well in hand. But if I hear about hired out-of-state riot police dying tomorrow, the only response of a patriotic American is going to be: "You kind of had it coming, dude."