Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Sin Of Hunting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW Canned hunting should ALWAYS be illegal.
    Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Reminds me of, "Be a hero, save a whale. Save a baby, go to jail."
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

FYI, if it hasn't been pointed out already, the rhino she posed with was not dead. It was tranquilized for treatment of an injured leg. She just posed next to it.
        Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
        1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
        -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Some liberals are just scum bags!

DickinsonForCongress @VoteMike2014
          Follow

I have 100k to anyone who has nude photos or videos of #kendalljones at Texas tech. She deserves to be a target
          11:54 AM - 9 Jul 2014

Does #KendallJones use vegetables as sex toys? Does she enjoy being spanked? We want to know.

Only the teabaggers celebrate #KendallJones for hunting animals but criticize me for hunting her.100k for nude photos

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...loves-to-hunt/
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Apparently she's also been threatened with death and rape.
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
              Apparently she's also been threatened with death and rape.
              Libs, so tolerant and compassionate !
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Are there suddenly a lot more vegetarians in the world than I thought there were? Or do they just not care how ridiculous they sound? Because this blatant hypocrisy about hunting is embarrassing.

Oh yeah, and the Spielberg one is classic.
                  I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Facebook took down one of her photos - but it took an online campaign to get them to take down a page that proposed killing her.

Classy, FB, real classy...
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      Libs, so tolerant and compassionate !
                      Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                      Facebook took down one of her photos - but it took an online campaign to get them to take down a page that proposed killing her.

Classy, FB, real classy...
                      Anyone surprised by this?
                      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        Did that thing ever get passed where you can hunt wild hogs from helicopters?
                        A co-worker of mine was looking into doing that in Texas. There are places that offer it as a sort of tourism package (with the added benefit of keeping the hog population down, I suppose). He said you have to take a safety course, get certified, and then apply for a permit. Sounds like you can pay a fee and certain companies will supply everything for you: helicopter, gun, ammo, pilot, etc. There's lots of videos on YouTube of people hog-slaying from helicopters. Definitely not a typical vacation...
                        "If you believe, take the first step, it leads to Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, take the first step all the same, for you are bidden to take it. No one wants to know about your faith or unbelief, your orders are to perform the act of obedience on the spot. Then you will find yourself in the situation where faith becomes possible and where faith exists in the true sense of the word." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Comment

Originally posted by myth View Post
                          A co-worker of mine was looking into doing that in Texas. There are places that offer it as a sort of tourism package (with the added benefit of keeping the hog population down, I suppose). He said you have to take a safety course, get certified, and then apply for a permit. Sounds like you can pay a fee and certain companies will supply everything for you: helicopter, gun, ammo, pilot, etc. There's lots of videos on YouTube of people hog-slaying from helicopters. Definitely not a typical vacation...
                          If you have ever seen a field the hogs have damaged, it looks like somebody went joy riding in a D9 caterpillar. They can even uproot small trees.

And they reproduce like crazy.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            If you have ever seen a field the hogs have damaged, it looks like somebody went joy riding in a D9 caterpillar. They can even uproot small trees.

And they reproduce like crazy.
                            Yes, you're right, wild hogs are extremely destructive...and by the time they are 3 months old, do not have many natural predators. Mountain Lions can handle one that big, but the problem is wild hogs rarely travel alone, they are usually in a big group. Even a Mountain lion would hesitate to take on a bunch of them. They foul pond and creeks, and consume a large amounts of the natural resources that other animals depend on to survive...i.e. acorns that squirrels and deer eat....it's why there's no closed season on them. Come to Texas and shoot as many as you can!!!
                            "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
                              Yes, you're right, wild hogs are extremely destructive...and by the time they are 3 months old, do not have many natural predators. Mountain Lions can handle one that big, but the problem is wild hogs rarely travel alone, they are usually in a big group. Even a Mountain lion would hesitate to take on a bunch of them. They foul pond and creeks, and consume a large amounts of the natural resources that other animals depend on to survive...i.e. acorns that squirrels and deer eat....it's why there's no closed season on them. Come to Texas and shoot as many as you can!!!
                              This is one of the few times that I support hunting WITHOUT the "only for meat" limitation. But you can ALWAYS find somebody who will accept the meat if you make even a reasonable attempt, and you don't want it yourself.
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Those hogs can be made into bacon.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment