Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

American Theocracy and Decline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
    I wouldn’t want you thinking that you’re any better than the jihadists. You’re all tarred with the same brush and all as mad as hatters. If you look at them you will see yourself if a little less fanatical.
    This just shows what a nut you are.

You and the jihadists alike clearly have no idea what and where you are but I am very willing to help you towards enlightenment. It is never too late to learn.
    I think you have anger issues.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      This just shows what a nut you are.
      Yes, like FF is just a little less fanatical than the Stalinists...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        Yes, like FF is just a little less fanatical than the Stalinists...
        I have to wonder if he/she is legitimate, or is just a trying to get a reaction. Nobody can be that dumb and still type, eh?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I have to wonder if he/she is legitimate, or is just a trying to get a reaction. Nobody can be that dumb and still type, eh?
          No you were correct, FF really does have anger issues. I suspect that he is a deeply unhappy man - probably a dad thing...
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

I wouldn’t want you thinking that you’re any better than the jihadists. You’re all tarred with the same brush and all as mad as hatters. If you look at them you will see yourself if a little less fanatical. You and the jihadists alike clearly have no idea what and where you are but I am very willing to help you towards enlightenment. It is never too late to learn.
            Riiiiiight. That's because a bunch of nuns just flew a couple planes into buildings killing thousands in the name of their religion. And a group of Baptist preachers are going around lopping the heads off of thousands in the name of their religion. And Presbyterians are sending out their children with bombs vests to blow themselves up and killing as many infidels as they can in the process in the name of their religion. And Lutherans are kidnapping hundreds of girls and forcing them to convert and selling them into slavery - er, "marriage," in the name of their religion.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

[*cough*] JimL [*cough*]

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                [*cough*] JimL [*cough*]
                Get. Out. Of. My. Head!

(You have to admit, though, FF is more literate than JL)

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                  Yes, because Christians are running around cutting off heads by the bushel full! But really FF, when the Jihadists come knocking feel free to enlightenment them...
                  Remember the crusades – infidel blood up to their Christian elbows? You definitely can’t reason with a jihadist and some can’t wait to slice your head off (see recent events in Iraq). I’m not convinced that it’s possible to reason with a very devout person of any faith simply because faith strongly inhibits reason and insight and promotes a feeling of righteousness that, in extreme situations, justifies mass slaughter.
                  “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                  “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                  “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Remember the crusades – infidel blood up to their Christian elbows? You definitely can’t reason with a jihadist and some can’t wait to slice your head off (see recent events in Iraq). I’m not convinced that it’s possible to reason with a very devout person of any faith simply because faith strongly inhibits reason and insight and promotes a feeling of righteousness that, in extreme situations, justifies mass slaughter.
                    You're a prime example that faith is hardly necessary when it comes to reason and insight being inhibited.

Comment

I wouldn’t want you thinking that you’re any better than the jihadists. You’re all tarred with the same brush and all as mad as hatters. If you look at them you will see yourself if a little less fanatical. You and the jihadists alike clearly have no idea what and where you are but I am very willing to help you towards enlightenment. It is never too late to learn.
                      an atheist evangelist!

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                        You're a prime example that faith is hardly necessary when it comes to reason and insight being inhibited.

We need the amen button back.

Comment

We Christians are all apparently a bunch of self-righteous, intolerant, ignorant, unreasonable, violent, quasi-jihadists.

But fortunately we have firstfloor to enlighten us.
                          I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Remember the crusades –
                            I'd rather remember the Alamo! (And I'm not talking rental cars!)

infidel blood up to their Christian elbows?
                            Hmmmmmmmm.... just a wee bit of eggzajuration there, eh?

And, when was the last time you saw a Christian Crusader on the warpath? When there IS a "Christian" extremist/murderer/bomber -- the rest of us denounce that loudly and clearly pretty much in unison.

When was the last time you heard an outcry from the Arab world about these jihadists misrepresenting their "religion of peace*"?

*submission

Comment

I think I'm going to go and beat up a coven of wiccans. Anyone care to join me?

Comment

Right because the crusaders just decided to go to the middle east to slaughter people. Derp.

The reason there were crusades in the first place was because the Islamists were murdering pilgrims on their way to Jerusalem. It was a WAR, FF. One that Christians did not start. At least learn some history before running off at the mouth.

Comment