Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

American Theocracy and Decline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seanD View Post
    Nice editing of my post.
    I took out the things I wanted to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
      Maybe you mean atheist Indians.
      They were far from atheistic.
      I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
        They were far from atheistic.
        True, they got their religion from aliens!

indians.jpg
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          True, they got their religion from aliens!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]627[/ATTACH]
          That was the Egyptians.
          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
            That was the Egyptians.
            Nope -- I saw him explaining that the American INDIANS got their religion from aliens!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
              With theocracy comes intolerance and decline. It is time for American atheists to stand up and be counted and take back their country from the theocrats.

That's the best ironic statement I have read in a long time.

Let's be intolerant to those evil intolerant theocrats!!!

Nice troll there. well done, FF.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                They love telling everyone how tolerant they are and everyone else should be. What gets left out is by being tolerant they too often mean anything that they agree with.
                By tolerance, I mean that the government at its various levels should be blind to race, creed, colour, gender and sexual orientation. Individuals can be as biased as they like but governments should not aid intolerance as they currently do, for example, by giving tax relief to religious organisations.
                “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Individuals can be as biased as they like
                  That is such a freakin lie --- It wasn't GOVERNMENT who cracked down on Donald Sterling for being "as biased as he likes" -- it's your thought police buddies! And they're doing the same thing to anybody who doesn't agree on homosexuality; global warming, freedom of religious expression...

YOUR brand of "tolerance" is incredible INTOLERANCE. I unfriend you*!

*I love that commercial!
                  Last edited by Cow Poke; 06-16-2014, 10:53 AM.

Comment

What does FF know about America anyway? Isn't he from the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      What does FF know about America anyway? Isn't he from the UK?
                      FF is gonna really LOVE the Islamic Theocracy! Look at all the freedoms THEY offer!

Comment

FF is gonna really LOVE the Islamic Theocracy! Look at all the freedoms THEY offer!
                        yup. and if he is in the UK he will enjoy it that much sooner.

Comment

I hope he shares his objections concerning Theocracies with the Jihadists. I'm sure he can make them see how reasonable his position is.
                          Last edited by seer; 06-16-2014, 12:14 PM.
                          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                            I hope he shares his objections concerning Theocracies with the Jihadists. I'm sure he can make them see how reasonable his position is.
                            I wouldn’t want you thinking that you’re any better than the jihadists. You’re all tarred with the same brush and all as mad as hatters. If you look at them you will see yourself if a little less fanatical. You and the jihadists alike clearly have no idea what and where you are but I am very willing to help you towards enlightenment. It is never too late to learn.
                            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                            “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

I wouldn’t want you thinking that you’re any better than the jihadists. You’re all tarred with the same brush and all as mad as hatters. If you look at them you will see yourself if a little less fanatical. You and the jihadists alike clearly have no idea what and where you are but I am very willing to help you towards enlightenment. It is never too late to learn.
                              All us extremist Christians* are very grateful, I'm sure, for your generous and humble spirit and your willingness to free us of our oppressive shackles.

*Redundant?
                              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Yes, because Christians are running around cutting off heads by the bushel full! But really FF, when the Jihadists come knocking feel free to enlightenment them...
                                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment