Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Epoetker's Misogynic derail of Suspect in Seattle pacific.... thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epoetker's Misogynic derail of Suspect in Seattle pacific.... thread.

Another beta male shooting, another proof of the fact that keeping men in the friendzone is extremely dangerous to society.

Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
    Another beta male shooting, another proof of the fact that keeping men in the friendzone is extremely dangerous to society.
    Are you seriously retarded? As blaming this shooting on the girls that didn't want to go out with him 'is' pretty retarded.
    Last edited by TimelessTheist; 06-07-2014, 09:22 PM.
    Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by TimelessTheist View Post
      Are you seriously retarded? As blaming this shooting on the girls that didn't want to go out with him 'is' pretty retarded.
      That's Epo, everything is the fault of women in some way instead of the problems being something else (IE a realistic picture of oneself or something like that).
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
        That's Epo, everything is the fault of women in some way instead of the problems being something else (IE a realistic picture of oneself or something like that).
        The entire point of putting a guy in the friendzone is to encourage the friend-zoned person to have an unrealistic picture of himself and his romantic chances. When they finally get the picture, it doesn't always end well.

Comment

The entire point of putting a guy in the friendzone is to encourage the friend-zoned person to have an unrealistic picture of himself and his romantic chances. When they finally get the picture, it doesn't always end well.
          And whose fault is that? Let me guess... women, right?
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

What kind of narcissistic, wimpy little [b]Edited by a Moderator[/d] would go on a shooting spree just because a woman he liked didn't like him back, anyway? Sounds like the problems lied entirely with him being an entitled, wimpy, beta-male, cry-baby, who couldn't handle rejection with a mature attitude.
            Last edited by Bill the Cat; 06-12-2014, 03:15 PM.
            Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
              And whose fault is that? Let me guess... women, right?
              "Women" are the ones killed, but the one woman who chose to play the friendzone game benefits from having the lapdog man around. It's the dating-market microcosm of a game commonly played on a larger scale by richer people. Since the benefits are privatized but the costs are socialized, and the cost of drawing attention to them is immediate hate from the people who benefited from it in the past, I predict much more of these external consequences in the future.

Female empowerment will literally make us extinct, this is but one of many ways it does so. Just as the concerns of the very rich are no longer conservative causes, neither are the concerns of career women in the dating market. Though it is amazing how they tend to overlap at key junctures.

Comment

All men experience rejection from some of the women they're attracted to. It goes with the territory whether you're an "alpha male" or a "beta male," or I'm sure, an "Epo male." That does not justify by any stretch of the imagination going on a shooting spree or blaming the folks some nutcase shot at.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

What kind of narcissistic, wimpy little Edited by a Moderatorwould go on a shooting spree just because a woman he liked didn't like him back, anyway? Sounds like the problems lied entirely with him being an entitled, wimpy, beta-male, cry-baby, who couldn't handle rejection with a mature attitude.
                  He lives and acts as he was taught, and most of the teachers are women nowadays.
                  Last edited by Bill the Cat; 06-12-2014, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    All men experience rejection from some of the women they're attracted to. It goes with the territory whether you're an "alpha male" or a "beta male," or I'm sure, an "Epo male." That does not justify by any stretch of the imagination going on a shooting spree or blaming the folks some nutcase shot at.
                    I'm not justifying anything. I'm just describing the territory. Biblical it ain't. Your advice was almost...Roissyan, however, and I'm glad to see that you're realizing that the PUA community could have probably helped a brother out.

Comment

He lives and acts as he was taught, and most of the teachers are women nowadays.
                      I wouldn't blame women, I would just blame leftist educational programs, like Common Core, for these kinds of attitudes. So at least we agree on one, small, thing.

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment

I wouldn't blame women, I would just blame leftist educational programs, like Common Core, for these kinds of attitudes. So at least we agree on one, small, thing.
                        That's a cop-out. The fact that most teachers are women is the reason that educational programs like Common Core are so driven by university and political fads to begin with: woman are generally get-along-to-go-along when it comes to their careers and most won't fight for something as boring as a rigorous curricula.

Comment

That's a cop-out. The fact that most teachers are women is the reason that educational programs like Common Core are so driven by university and political fads to begin with: woman are generally get-along-to-go-along when it comes to their careers and most won't fight for something as boring as a rigorous curricula.
                          Ah, yes, because 'all' men handle rejection like this. Hm, perhaps I should reread some historical chronicles with this in mind?

Chronicles Of King Richard the Lionheart:

1) The men have had trouble adjusting to the heat of the desert, as opposed to the grassy fields of England. However, their strive for victory and justice carries them forward, without falter.

2) One of the squadrons had, indeed, come under attack by a large ambush of Muslim soldiers. We were able to defeat the dogs, but not before nearly the entire squadron was decimated. The moral and faith of my men are wavering, however, I have trust in my men, as any good commander would. I will not surrender, even if they would torture me.

3) I attempted to greet the camp's cook, Lady Kathleen. I waved at her, and greeted her, but she did not pay me heed, nor wave back. I, therefore, grabbed my sword, and plunged it into her skull, as "that bitch had it comin' to her".

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment

She ought to have been more respectful to King Richard.

Comment

Nah, that's more a ridiculous comparison. The guy was a low-IQ janitor, and, like Eliot Rodger, a disconnected neurotic mulatto type ("white" in all future media descriptions by default.) While it might feel good for the moment, telling a guy like this to...

in the dating market reflects mainly a willingness to forget completely what the actual dating market looks like in real life, today.

Comment