Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Purpose of Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paprika View Post
    You started the silly rhetoric
    You win.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      You win.
      Only because you're defaulting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paprika View Post
        Only because you're defaulting.
        Sure, Pap - if that makes ya happy. There is no reasoning with you.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Y'all better quit whining about what people say in the shoutbox and start effortposting again. I

Cow Poke, that's not how you game, Sparko, that's not how you troll, Paprika, that's not how you give a measured reaction.

Your drama is as nothing compared to the magnificence of the gaming, trolling, and reacting that I (okay, Darth too) bring to the table every single day, and quite frankly I'm shocked at the amateurish and sophomoric way you've handled this issue. Long as this forum has my name on it I may as well enforce some drive-by discipline here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
            Y'all better quit whining about what people say in the shoutbox and start effortposting again. I

Cow Poke, that's not how you game, Sparko, that's not how you troll, Paprika, that's not how you give a measured reaction.

Your drama is as nothing compared to the magnificence of the gaming, trolling, and reacting that I (okay, Darth too) bring to the table every single day, and quite frankly I'm shocked at the amateurish and sophomoric way you've handled this issue. Long as this forum has my name on it I may as well enforce some drive-by discipline here.
            Yes, and you bring so much credibility to the issue, as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
              Y'all better quit whining about what people say in the shoutbox and start effortposting again. I

I do have to admit that you are one of the master trolls around here. My job is merely as a troll magnet, and I see I have gotten your attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                I do have to admit that you are one of the master trolls around here. My job is merely as a troll magnet, and I see I have gotten your attention.
                You had ME at "bacon".

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  You had ME at "bacon".
                  according to Jed's law, the first to mention bacon wins any debate.

It's not just a good idea, it's the LAW!

Comment