Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Fbi head chris wray testifies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fbi head chris wray testifies

FBI director Christopher Wray testifies before Congress that Russia is interfering once again in order to get Trump re-elected.

http://www.politico.com/news/2020/09...eddling-416839

He also goes on to testify that Antifa is not an organization and not the big deal that Trump and his consiglieri Atty Gen. Barr are attempting to make them out to be, and that White Supremacist groups are the most violent, most significant domestic terrorist threat in the country.

Wray had better watch his back, Trump doesn't care much for truth tellers.
    Last edited by JimL; 09-17-2020, 04:34 PM.

It's a good thing the FBI has such tremendous credibility these days.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Christopher Wray was appointed by Trump! It's Trump who has no credibility, but, if you haven't figured that out by now, I'm afraid you're bias is just to strong for you to see through..

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Be careful CP. These guys are generally top notch and literally above reproach. And they put country before politics or personality. Wray was appointed by Trump. The most likely deal is you are getting the straight up truth from him. We want to be on the side of the truth - Right?
        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
          Be careful CP. These guys are generally top notch and literally above reproach. And they put country before politics or personality.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

Be careful CP. These guys are generally top notch and literally above reproach. And they put country before politics or personality. Wray was appointed by Trump. The most likely deal is you are getting the straight up truth from him. We want to be on the side of the truth - Right?
            Meanwhile: FBI Agent Who Uncovered Weiner Laptop with Hillary’s Emails says FBI Leadership Told Him to Erase All of His Findings

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment